18 - YOU COMPARE YOURSELF TO HIS EX

"Why do you go out with me?" You randomly ask to Louis as you both sit watching television "what?" He asked trying to get his head around the random question.

"I mean Eleanor was the perfect girl, gorgeous model, and super skinny, I'm not as skinny as her" you say and he looks at you with a bewildered look, not fully understanding why you're saying this.

"You aren't as skinny as her" he agrees which you reply with a frown "she was too skinny, I was genuinely worried for a while" he said moving over to you and pulling you into his arms "you are the perfect size, no you're not skinny, but you're no where near fat, you have the perfect size, and I love your body, just as much as your personality" he said and you feel your cheeks heat up.

"I love to hug you too because when I hug you, I feel loved, but when it was her I felt nothing" he said and you chuckle "I'm sorry for the sudden question" you apologise.

"It's okay, how long have you been sitting thinking about that?" He asks and you shrug, not remembering. "Well don't ever compare yourself to her, okay? you've always been more good looking than her and kinder, and funnier and your personality matches mine, you're crazy and put up with me and don't take life seriously, but Eleanor wasn't crazy... well, she was crazy just in a different way, she got annoyed at me a lot and she took everything really seriously and I didn't like that" he said kissing you, "I love you" you say "I love you too babe" he replied.