55 - HE SNEAKS YOU OUT OF SCHOOL

As requested by @love_always_nuniz

You sit in Admin & IT, and as you do your work you keep glancing at the clock waiting for this period to finally end.

After a few minutes of being in a daydream you hear the door open and everyone turns to look at who's coming in.

One of the office staff come in and says, "Y/n has a dentist appointment and someone's here to pick her up".

Confused as you are since you don't have a dentist appointment you shoot up anyway and grab your stuff, anything to get you out of class.

You say your goodbyes to the teacher before you walk down to the office before seeing Louis standing there "Louis wha-" "I'm here to take you to dentist, remember?" He says his eyes widening as to say 'go with it'.

We walk out of the school and he takes hold of your hand as he walks us to his car.

"What are you doing?" you laugh as he opens the car door for you. 

"Opening the car door for my girlfriend" he jokes "you know what I meant" you laugh as you get into the car.

He closes it before getting in on the other side "alright, I've missed you since all you've been doing is studying for your big biology exam so I saw your timetable you left on your desk and saw you don't have biology today so I decided that I will take you out so you can take your mind off it" he says as he starts the car and drives towards the exit of the school.

Your heart melts at his kind gesture "aw thank you Louis" you say taking a hold of his hand. "Anything for you" he smiles before moving your hand up and kissing it. 

Sorry for not updating in a while.