He Buys You Something

You and Louis had been walking around the shopping centre for the past couple of hours and you were both growing tired but finally, with the sight of your favourite clothes shop, your spirits perked up.

After going on, you start looking around, browsing the clothes, as Louis just wanders behind you on his phone, very clearly bored.

You pick out a top that you like and ask Louis, "what do you think?" you hold it up against to show him properly and he quickly glances from his phone, "yeah, that's nice" he replies before looking back at his phone, showing clear disinterest.

"I think it's really cute! but do you think it will suit me?" you ask, extending it in front of you to look back over it with a small smile and he sighs slightly, looking back up, "yeah, it's fine" he says, his attitude and tone hinting how much he doesn't care.

"Sorry my questions are getting in the way of your scrolling of Instagram. I was just wanting your opinion on something, would it kill you to try and make a little effort?" you say before putting the hanger back on the rack before walking on and pretending to look elsewhere, mind preoccupied with the annoyance of Louis' behaviour, wanting to stay away from him for the time being.

Louis realises how he was rude, watching you walk away and decides to put his phone away

After five minutes, you have been able to calm down before you suddenly see Louis beside you, from the corner of your eye.

"Babe".

You turn to him and he smiles. "What?" You ask, tone not as sharp as before but was anything but happy. "I got you something" he replies, holding the bag with the shops logo printed onto it.

"Louis..." you trail off but before you can say anything more, he pulls the top you liked out of the bag.

"... you didn't have to-". "No but I wanted to" he cut you off, leaning over to kiss your cheek, "I'm sorry I was being rude, you do suit it, love", he puts the clothing back in the bag as you shake your head, "so you're a bit rude to me and decide to get me a top?" you ask.

He only nods.

"You're crazy" is all you reply, placing a quick kiss to his lips.