52 - YOU'RE A WAITRESS

(Your PoV)

"Go serve those young men over there" my boss says while pointing over to a table of boys who have just sat down.

I sigh and nod before walking over and pulling out my notepad they all look at me and I suddenly realise who they are.

Liam, Niall, Louis and Harry are all sitting in front of me.

"Good evening, may I ask what you's would like to drink?" I ask, treating them like no different than any other customer.

"I'll have a pint of beer" Niall says and Harry and Louis agree "I'll just have water" Liam smiles and I nod before writing it down and walking away and I hear Louis say "your kidney's fine" "well sorry for looking after my health".

I soon ask for their starters and I'm walking back to asks or their main courses "I'll have em, the grilled chicken fillet burger please" Niall says and I nod.

"I'll have the BBQ pulled pork burger" Liam says and I look at Louis who's staring at me and Harry nudges him.

"Oh um...em, I'll have the um Southern Fried Chicken and..." he trails off and the boys all look at him as he looks up at me.

He looks at them quickly before Liam nudges him this time "see since you'll bring us our dinner tonight how bout I bring you dinner tomorrow?" He says really fastly. 

I laugh nervously thinking he's just jokimy before saying "thank you" and then Harry gives me his order.

Soon I'm giving them the bill and they all thank me before leaving.

I head over to collect the bill and I see a generous tip and also something on a napkin, I pick it up and it says "you get 25% of the bill and 100% of my heart, call me? - Louis x" with his number at the side.

I shake my head before stuffing the napkin in my pocket, waiting for my shift to end so I can call him.