46 - TRYING ON CLOTHES

"How about this one?" You ask walking out the changing room to where Louis sits.

Louis looks up from his phone as he lazily sits on the chair outside the room, he starts to smile and nod while looking at you twirling round to show him the full dress.

"I do like that one" he replies and you sigh "you don't do much help, you have to say if there is a tiny thing wrong or 'yeah get that one' or something. Not just 'I like that one!'" You rant while whining.

He chuckles as you walk back into the changing room to try another one on.

After a few minutes you walk back out and he's not on his phone, he's looking up and was waiting for you to come out.

"Oh my god absolutely tremendous" Louis dramatically jokes while standing up and clapping, you lean over and hit his arm and he starts laughing hysterically.

"You've to say if anything wrong with it" you reply before turning to walk back in but he grabs hold of your arm "there is one thing" he says after turning you to face him.

"What?" You ask "you look too gorgeous in it" he whispers while leaning close to you "okay, that's..." you trail off laughing. "If you dare say lie or joke I will bang my head off this wall" he warns while pointing at the wall to the right of him.

"But it is a lie so-" you are cut off when Louis swings his head to the side and bangs his head off the wall before wincing in pain "Louis!" You shout cupping his face.

"I warned you" he replies "I didn't think you were serious otherwise I wouldn't of said it" you reply "you can make it up to me" he suggests.

"Huh, with what?" you ask, raising your eyebrow "kiss my head better" he answers and you laugh slightly "of coarse" you say while leaning up and kissing the side of his head.

"Oh and let me get you that dress because that's my favourite one" he says looking down towards your dress.