19. You're Pregnant but Someone Else Tells Him (His PoV)

His PoV:

Today we were at work, I brought my girlfriend, Y/n with me to sit at the side to watch us record.

She looked really happy to see me sing, she's always been supportive of my job.

I would look at her at my part and sing to her and winking, just to make her laugh.

I start to carry on with the boys as Julian discusses what song we record next with others. I make jokes as usual to pass time, that makes Niall piss himself laughing, making fun of how long Harry and Julian's hair is, and taking the piss out of Liam that causes him to start child-fighting me.

"Right, okay boys stop, next song is-" "I need to go to the loo" I cut him off standing up and running out giving Y/n a kiss on the way, which she replies with a laugh.

Once I came back, I sit with Y/n for a second since Julian is questioning if he should record the song for another day, he finally makes the decision and tells me to go back in.

I walk in while they are in the middle of a conversation, "can't believe he's going to be a father, I'm scared for the poor child" Harry said to the boys "who's a father?" I ask laughing "you are, you know that" Niall said like I'm stupid.

"What?" I ask, feeling my smile leave my face in shock "what Y/n didn't tell you?" Niall asked "did Y/n tell me what?" I question.

Harry slapped him on the head "you idiot. Y/n said she wanted to make it special" Liam said "sorry" he apologised "I'm going to be a dad?" I ask and they hesitantly nod.

"Oh my god" I say before running out the room and over to Y/n, "Louis!" Julian pleads but I ignore him as I give Y/n a passionate kiss "what's that for?" She giggled "you're pregnant?" I ask "how did you know?" She asked.

"Niall said by accident" I say "aww, I wanted to tell you in a perfect way!" She whined "how long have you been pregnant?" I ask "three months" she said "and when were you planning to tell me? When the baby is born?" I joke.

"Sorry" she laughs "oh my god, we are going to have a family" I say cupping her cheeks and resting my forehead on hers "we are" she said.

I rest my hands on her stomach "I can't wait till you come" I say kissing her stomach and then go to finish work, with the biggest smile on my face.