51 - HE MEETS YOUR PARENTS

You've already met his, after months of him begging you to meet them but yet he was always hesitant about meeting yours.

You two have been together for almost one year now and your mum and dad phoned the other day they were visiting, the day before Louis birthday and they're going to stay for Christmas.

Although you didn't tell Louis as you knew he would become very nervous.

You said to Louis that you and him are going out for dinner for his birthday, which was true, he just didn't know your parents were tagging along though.

As you are putting your shoes on you hear the doorbell ring. You walk downstairs and see Louis going towards the door.

He opens it as you take the last step and you see your parents standing smiling.

"Mum! Dad! How are you?" You ask pushing past Louis.

After hearing those words Louis freezes on the spot. "We're good dear how are you?" your mum asks "great actually" you say smirking at Louis as he still stands nervously.

"Louis these are my parents. Mum, Dad, this is my boyfriend Louis" you say turning and holding his hand as he stays slightly frozen.

"Hello honey it's lovely to meet you" your mum starts off and Louis nods snapping out of it as your mum pulls him into a hug.

"You too" he says.

"Not to sound rude or anything but what are you both doing here?" Louis asks as they make their way in.

"Wouldn't want to miss our son-in-law's birthday now would we?" Your dad says making himself comfortable on the couch.

Whereas your mum looks about the living room at the Christmas decorations.

"Dad we aren't married" you add sitting next to him. "Doesn't mean we might not think of him as a son... at some point" your dad winks at Louis and he nods nervously laughing.

"Nice to meet you Louis" "you too sir".