14 - GOING PUBLIC

Being a best friend to One Direction makes you very popular, most of the fans know you and it can be very overwhelming with the cameras and hate.

You deal with the hate that some give you but overall you find it fun and when you started to go out with Louis, management wouldn't let you two go out in public (as a couple anyway).

Which you's found that it makes it harder for you both since you couldn't walk about holding hands or anything in public, after nearly a year of convincing; you two are aloud to go in public as a couple.

You walk into the boys' work and spend for whole day there, watching them recording a few songs for their new album and it finally came to the end of their work day.

It was three in the afternoon, people packed outside waiting to see them "are you ready?" Louis asks walking over to you excitedly "I'm nervous Louis" you reply honestly.

"Don't worry, I'll be here the whole time, nothing will happen, think how happy we will be being able to just not keep it a secret anymore" he said grabbing your hand and intwined your fingers with his.

You nod "okay" you say "I'm ready" you add, Louis smiles warmly at you and gives you a soft kiss "let's go" he said putting his arm around your shoulder. The boys are already outside signing autographs.

You both walk out, holding hands and everyone starts screaming Louis name.

Louis walked over and started signing autographs, not letting go of your hand and making sure you were alright, he was also whispering reassuring things in your ear since he could sense the nerves.

He moved onto another girl signing her phone case and she asked "do you two go out now?" you grow more nervous thinking that she won't like the idea "yeah we do" Louis said proudly, pulling you into a side hug as he is signing other things.

People around her start to scream at what he said "how long?" She asked "for a while now, but management wouldn't let us go out in public" Louis explains and quickly kisses your cheek "that sucks, a lot of the fandom loves you Y/n and most will be glad you go out with Louis, you two are cute together" she said and you smile.

"Thank you" you reply and Louis moves onto another group and then once they finish, on the way to the car Louis whispers "that was sweet what that girl said at the start" and you nod "it really was".

"It's true, most of the fans love you" he said "some hate me" you state "their just jealous" he said kissing your temple "and we do look cute together" he smirked and you looked up at him "I have to agree with that one" you smile and he gives you a kiss.

"I love you" he said "I love you too" you reply "Starbucks?" Louis asks and you nod laughing at his sudden change of subject, "yes please".