42 - HE'S SICK

You take a step into his house, holding the plastic bag full of food and medicine for Louis.

Today he is feeling sick and has texted you to seek help as he cant take care of himself.

"Louis?" You shout as you close the door.

You wait for an answer and soon hear coughing coming from the living room and walk in to see your boyfriend covered in a bundle of blankets and tissues as Friends plays on TV.

His face is pale and his nose has been irritated so much that it makes him look a like Rudolph.

"Hey baby" you say before setting the bag down on the coffee table with tissues all over it and crouch down in front of him and lean forward to the weak smiling man and kiss his forehead but only to be met by fire "Louis you have a bad temperature" you say and he nods "throats sore" he croaks pointing at throat "what else?" you ask as you head to the bag. He points to his head and then his stomach.

You look in the bag for painkillers while explaining, "here I'll give you some of these, I reckoned you might need them and I'm sure they'll he-" you cut yourself off as you turn and see him hanging of the couch puking into a bowl he left out just for that reason. You rub his back and you leave as he sits back. You grab some water and hand the painkillers and water to him and he thanks you.

"Instead of getting up to brush your teeth to get rid of that sick taste I'll make some soup to help" you say kissing his temple and he smiles weakly at you "I love you, can I get a proper kiss?" He jokes making a kiddy face and you laugh shaking your head "just pretend I didn't puke" he says and I smile at him jokingly "aw I love you too" before walking away to make the soup.