21 - SOMETHING YOU HATE, BUT HE LOVES

You hate your eyes, you hated the colour and you thought they looked dull and had no colour in them, but Louis loved them he thought they were gorgeous, but also thought they were dangerous as you could drown in them.

You were putting your makeup on as you were going out with Louis tonight, it's been ages since you two went out, just the two of you, since he was on tour a lot.

You start to put your eyeliner on, groaning at the sight of your eyes "ugh they're horrible" you whine, causing Louis to walk in "what's wrong babe?" He asked walking over to you and kneeling to your height, since you were on a chair.

He looks at you through the mirror as you mutter, "nothing" while finishing off the other eye, but he saw right through you.

He knew what was wrong since you do this a lot when putting any makeup on that is near your eyes "babe, your eyes are gorgeous, when I look at them I get lost in them, there gorgeous love" he said and grabbed your face making you look at him.

He just stares into your eyes for a moment and kisses you quickly, causing you to smile, "get ready, we have to go babe" he said, changing the subject, trying to make your forget your thoughts, you nod.

"Okay" you say kissing him again and he left so you can finish getting ready.