You're Cold

"Oh my God, it's freezing" You whine quietly. Currently, you and Louis are on a date and you both went to an ice cream shop next to the beach, although at the start, the weather was somewhat warm for London - still, a slight breeze causing a shiver, it only got colder as the hours went on.

After you sat down with your ice cream, you both decided to take a walk past the shops and down by the beach but the weather got even windier as time went on and you curse yourself for not opting to bring a cardigan or anything to keep you warm in the slightest.

"Do you want my jumper love?" Louis asks upon seeing your small shaking state, you smile at the kind gesture but reply, "I'm okay, thank you though" but Louis knew that not only would you feel better, but he would if you were feeling comfortable, which he knew for a fact that at the moment, you weren't. "No, please take it" he insists as he bunches the material at his hips, "but you'll be cold," you say, a wave of guilt rushing over you as you watch him pull the jumper over his head and he shakes his head at you, laughing slightly.

He then starts bunching it up again in order to get it over your head easier, "I won't be" he claims and starts to help you, when your head pops out the top you see him smile at you, letting go as you finish pulling it over you, "there we go" he encourages.

"Thank you" you smile, "don't want you being cold" he smiles cheekily, leaning over to place a quick kiss on your cheek before taking your hand, swinging your grasped hands as you both continue walking through the beach, you now feeling much more comfortable and warm in your boyfriend's jumper.