41 - LAZY DAYS

(His PoV)

I wake up to be met with bright light.

I yawn lightly before turning to my side and stretching my arm out to feel warmth. I open my right eye slightly and see Y/n lying there.

I pull her closer and move my head into the crook of her neck as she slept.

I felt her stir so I removed my head and kissed her cheek which she responded with a smile before she opens her eyes, narrowing them though because of the sudden light.

I lean forward and quickly kiss her "mm morning" she mumbles after I pull away "morning" I say kissing her temple and she then leans into me, wanting more warmth.

I just look at her as she closes her eyes again "you going back to sleep?" I ask while chuckling lightly and she nods before mumbling, "still tired".

I remove my head from her pillow only to rest it back on my pillow and pull her towards me "are we having a lazy day then love?" I ask and she mumbles a "mhm" while yawning "don't want to get up" she replies and I laugh "okay we can have a lazy day today, but only cause I don't want to leave this" I say and she furrows her eyebrows and looks at me, eyes opening fully now, "what's this?" she asks.

"This. Lying in bed and being comfy and cuddling with you, I was planning to go out with the boys today but I love you so..." I say as I reach to the phone to text Niall I can't make it.

"I love you" she says and I smile "love you Y/n" I repeat while finishing the text and putting my phone back on the bedside table and she laughs "you've already said it" and I nod before saying, "yeah I did. There's no rule of saying it more than once a day".