38 - JEALOUSY

You are both in High School at this time.

(His PoV)

Over the past couple of months Y/n has become friends with a boy in her biology class, she talks about him a lot.

I'll tell her a story of what happened during a class and she'll say "aww I remember Jay done that" or "oh my god see the other day, jay said..." and it really gets on my nerves, it makes me jealous that she maybe prefers him over me now.

I head over to the table Y/n eats at for lunch, as I walk over I see her and Jay talking to each other and she laughs at something he said and he stares at her.

That's what makes me want to go up and punch him in the jaw.

I didn't realise I had been standing staring so much until my girlfriend says, "Louis! Come here" I turn around and start to walk the other way "Louis" I hear her shout.

I just walk faster, after I am out of the food hall I decide stop running but then Y/n runs forward and in front of me "Louis, why did you do that?" she asks, I reply with a shrug "are you feeling okay?" She asks and I shrug again.

"Louis Tomlinson if you are mad at me about something you may as well tell me so I can try to fix it because I sure to hell know that the silent treatment won't" she snaps "fine, I'm jealous of you and Jay" I snap back and fold my arms and she starts to laugh.

"This isn't funny, I'm hurt" I say as she holds onto my crossed arms for balance and she shakes her head and continues to laugh "Y/N stop" I say and she leans back up and puts on a straight face.

"I'm laughing because you have nothing to worry about" she says through some giggles "I love you so much, so much. But I think of him as a friend and I had never and will never think of him in the way you think I will, why would you think I do?" She asks.

"It's just because you talk about him a lot as well" I say to her as she grabs my hands "Louis, I'll stop talking about him so much, as simple as that" she leans up and kisses me quickly "I think we need to go on a date tonight, what do you think?" She asks.

"Thanks" I say kissing her cheek "I'll take that as a 'Y/n my love that will be a yes because I love you so much'" she says and I laugh "Y/n my love that will be a yes because I love you so much" I say laughing before leaning in and giving her a kiss.