29 - NIGHTMARES

You quickly sit up, breathing heavily, wiping the sweat off of your forehead and the tears streaming down your eyes.

"Oh my god" You sigh, trying to get over the nightmare you just had.

You turn your head to not be met with a sleeping figure and you immediately start to freak out that Louis isn't there anymore.

"Louis!" You shout frantically and you hear footsteps rushing upstairs and Louis face comes into view, "what's wrong? What happened? Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly.

He pulls you into a hug as he sees the mess you're in "I had a nightmare, and I got even more scared because you weren't there" you sob and he pulls you closer.

"I'm sorry babe, I was making tea because I couldn't get to sleep" he said kissing your forehead "I'm sorry" you sob "for what?" He asks chuckling slightly.

"For not being there when you couldn't sleep" you croak "shhh, don't blame yourself on something so silly, do you wanna talk about your nightmare?" He asked and you immediately shake your head "no thank you" you mumble.

"Okay, do you wanna go downstairs for some tea?" He asked and you nod.

He pulls away from the hug and holds out his hands for you and you grab them before he pulls you up, holding your hand downstairs.

After having your cup of tea you look over at him "thank you" you smile tiredly and he returns it "it's no problem, I hate seeing you like that" he said walking over to you and kissing you.

"I love you" You say kissing him back "I love you, now let's get to bed, I'm tired now" Louis said and you nod your head "Me too".