62 - INSECURE

You wake up to see that it's 12pm which is very late for you to wake up.

You have nothing to do today so you immediately think to have a lazy day.

You get up after stretching and groaning for three minutes and walk downstairs to find Louis. You walk to the living room to see him sitting on his phone, no TV on which is unusual.

"Morning Louis" you say as you take a seat next to him and kiss his cheek.

He only gives you a slight smile in reply before it fades almost immediately, you ask, "are you okay?".

He nods but keeps his face serious, which makes you not believe him.

"Louis, are you sure?" you ask him "yes, just drop it!" He snaps and you just calmly let it go, getting up, grabbing an empty plate off the coffee table which was probably his breakfast.

You walk to the kitchen to start making breakfast, putting the plate in the sink.

You sit and eat breakfast in the kitchen to avoid upsetting Louis anymore and after you go upstairs and just sit on your bed on your laptop.

After a hour or so Louis walks in, you can immediately see him crying.

"Louis" you sigh, pushing your laptop aside and opening your arms for him which he immediately accepts. "What's wrong Louis?" You ask him once again.

"I'm just not important enough am I?" He says "why would you think that?" you answer to him.

"Because all the boys are always better in the fans and managements eyes, I feel as if I'm left out, and I've become less confident because I feel the fans just don't care anymore" he says.

"But you are just as important as the rest of them, I don't know why you think this, the fans all love you, millions of them see you as their favourite and even if you aren't they still adore you" you say wiping his eyes after pulling away.

In reply, he kisses you softly before giving you a small smile "You should at least know that I think you are important" you say.

He nods "I know, I'm sorry I'm being over dramatic and-" "no you're not, I understand" you cut him off.

He pushes you hair over your shoulder while saying, "I'm also sorry for snapping at you like that, you were just concerned and I was being a dick".

"That's okay, again, I understand, but you shouldn't think that stuff and I will try and make you become more confident again" I say and he yet again kisses me.