63 - YOU GO OUT WITH ANOTHER MEMBER

(His PoV)

I walk out my flat door, locking it before making my way upstairs where Liam's flat is. I knock the door and step back, I hear people talking from down the hall so I glance over at them.

I hear the door open and as I go to greet Liam, my words catch in my throat as I see Y/n in front of me. "Hey Louis?" She says, making it sound more like a question.

"Hey Y/n" I reply quietly trying to not embarrass myself as I believe my cheeks must be bright red. "What are you doing here?" She asks in a nice manner, smiling at me.

"Um... Liam invited us over for a video games night" I reply and she sighs, "that boy".

"Liam!" She shouts on him and in a few seconds, I see him step from the living room. "Hey man" he says hugging me.

"You didn't tell me everyone was coming over" Y/n says after he pulls from me and puts his arm around her, making me jealous.

"Sorry babe didn't think it was a big deal" Liam replies. "It isn't, I would've like to been told so I could at least look nice" she laughs and I shake my head, "You already do love so don't worry" I smile at her.

She smiles and says, "thank you" before walking away into the kitchen. I then turn to Liam and he's looking at me with a confused look, "you know that's my girlfriend?" He says and I nod.

"Mate calm down I was just being nice, it's not like I was making out with her or anything" I say trying to cover up the feelings I strongly have towards Y/n.

"I'm here, I'm here!" I hear down the hall and turn to see Niall with a six-pack of beers and his arm out to hug me.

Afterwards he senses the tension, "wow what happened here?" and Liam shakes his head, "nothing come in" before joining Y/n in the kitchen. I turn to Niall, "I said Y/n looked nice and he freaked out". He nods laughing before whispering, "so that's why your face is so red".

Him and Harry know how I feel towards Y/n but I wouldn't do anything to affect my relationship with Liam.

I head to the living-room with Niall and soon Liam and Y/n are carrying in snacks.

Liam takes a seat next to me but if on purpose the bell rings so he sighs and gets back up and walks towards the door.

As I lean forward grabbing a handful of pretzel crisps, I can see Y/n making her way over and sitting next to me. Our shoulders pressed together.

I hear talking in the hall and turn to Niall when he nudged me, and he wiggles his eyebrows and I mouth him to stop.

She gets a text so gets her phone out to text the person back and then Harry walks in. Immediately his eyebrows raise in mock shock and point towards me and Y/n, Liam's behind so can't see what's going on.

He smirks toward Niall before greeting everyone causing Y/n to quickly put her phone away.

After Harry sits on the other couch, Liam joining and he looks between Y/n and I in suspicion.

"Babe come sit with me" He says and to annoy him I go, "no I'm fine honey". Everybody but Liam laughs as I can tell he's getting more uncomfortable for no reason.

"Y/n" He says tapping the spot next to him as she regains her breathe from laughing, "Liam I'm fine over here with Louis, can I not talk to him or Niall?" She replies and he just shrugs.

This is gonna be a long night.

Part 2?