44 - HE MEETS YOUR TWIN

Today Louis is meeting your identical twin sister. She is looking after your parents house while their away on holiday and Louis said since he's met the parents he wants to now meet the sister.

The only thing is he doesn't know it's your twin.

You hold his hand as you open the front door to your parents house and you head into the living room "hey!" She screams back as she runs over and pulls you into a hug and you let go of Louis hand.

You turn and see Louis' jaw is dropped.

You laugh before saying, "oh Louis this is my sister" you say before saying your sisters name "you didn't tell me that you had a twin Y/n" Louis says and you and your sister laughs "sorry" you reply and he gives her a hug.

"Nice to meet you" he says and she replies the same back.

"Take a seat" she offers and Louis sits down next to her, you walk over towards them and Louis takes your hand and guides you to his lap for you to sit on.

Your sister and Louis talk, getting to know each other and she also tells stories from when we were younger.

You both leave the house after and Louis says, "that was good but why did you keep it from me?" you shrug in reply while laughing "wanted to see your reaction, it was cute" you give him a kiss before heading to the car to drive home.