The Interviewer Makes a Comment About You

Warning - Mentions of looks

You are all beautiful in reality. Remember that.

The five boys sit on the couch provided on the set, the interviewer sitting in a similar chair in front. Most of the questions referred to Harry's hair, or Niall's accent and merely the basic stuff. Before she began to question every individual boy on their love life, causing Louis to slouch on the sofa for the time being until his name was called for the first time the entire interview, "so Louis..." she starts, causing the boy to sit up straighter.

"Here are some photos the paparazzi took of you and your girlfriend on Friday" she refers to the screen that now changes to the photos of you and Louis embracing outside a cafe as Liam and Niall were in to grab a coffee for them all, spending a day out together with his friends.

The boys also curiously look at the photos as Louis smiles, "yeah, yeah" he agrees while it changes to one photo of him kissing your cheek repeatedly while you close your eyes and pull away playfully.

"So how long have you two been going out now?" she asks questionably, breaking Louis from the screen as he answers, eyeing the interviewer slightly at her changed behaviour as her face falls to show much more serious, "uh- almost three years now" he turns to Niall who taps his arm, "three years? that's crazy!" he exclaims as the other boys also nod and agree with him, "shame she isn't that pretty". 

Her comment almost unheard over the boy's chatter but it is quick to falter when she spoke. Liam speaks first, "what?" he asks, taken back from an interviewer not only making that comment but unsure if he even heard write but she is fast to continue with her unprofessional manner, "I'm just saying, she isn't the prettiest of the girlfriends he's had" she adds.

She laughs lightly as if they were going to laugh along, but all the boys glance at each other in fear of what Louis might say. Given he has a track record for saying what he believes and a comment like that won't fly over his head easily. His glare almost deadly causes Niall to try and tap his shoulder, "Louis" he warns quietly but the brunette breaks his silent manner of disbelief to finally snap, "what did you just say?".

"Louis calm down man," Liam urges, afraid of how the rest of the interview was going to go, but Louis was beyond caring over how it looked. Just when he thought she will have shut her mouth, she decides to test his patience once more, "I mean c'mon look at her, you could do better" from watching backstage, you can tell by the interviewers face - the laugh she lets out as she looks at the camera - and constant insults while watching Louis' fuming face that she is trying to get a reaction for the camera.

"You should come to your job asking reasonable questions, not only is it not true, extremely disrespectful and upsetting, it's very unprofessional of you as well. You should be ashamed. Comments like that could upset my girlfriend, me, and I'm pretty sure a several number of fans" during his rant, he stands up from the couch as he points at her, the other boys sitting in the chairs awkwardly unsure of how to act.

The studio goes silent for a moment as the interviewer looks up shocked at Louis, and just when everyone thought he was done, he surprises them further, "I took my time to come here, at least have the respect to be appropriate and respectful. You're just being plain rude." He adds.

For a moment, he believes he can sit back down and try to calm himself but when she speaks up and it isn't even an apology but merely a complete change of subject, "so Harry how do you feel ab-" Louis just cuts her off instead. "You know what? I'm not really in an interview-y kinda mood now, so I'm just gonna go instead." he stands back up, and without looking back, walks off to the side and away from the cameras and the people at the side encourage him to stay.

All the boys stay put in at the sofas, Harry trying to maintain his snickering as he asks, "sorry, what were you asking me?".

Louis finally reaches the little room he left you in, walking in to see you standing waiting for him with a sympathetic smile which he returns as he extends his arms, trudging over to pull you into his warm embrace. "I'm so sorry about her," he states, placing little kisses on your hair repeatedly before tucking his head into your neck as you hold him closer, "don't apologise, it's not your fault. Thank you for sticking up for me, that was sweet," you reply.

"Well, what a stupid thing to say" he exclaims dramatically, pulling away so he could look at you, calming down upon seeing you as he brings his hand to run over your cheek before tucking your loose hair behind your ear, "because it's not true" he adds.

"She was mostly doing it for a reaction," you reply, a small tint of blush hitting your cheeks as he continues to stare at you and he nods, "Well, she got exactly what she wanted".