30 - HE MAKES YOU FEEL INSECURE BY ACCIDENT (2)

You walk inside and hear all the boys voices obviously meaning they're still here.

You walk into the bathroom, closing the door and slamming it on your way again and locking it as you start to hear footsteps coming towards the door.

You wash your face, trying to get the red marks away so it looks like you haven't been crying.

You let your mind wander off.

There is a knock at the door, interrupting your thoughts "what?" you snap "babe open up" You hear Louis say, but you ignore him "Y/n" He says.

"No!" you shout at him, you hear no noise thinking he has left you be, leaving you quite upset he left so easily, but you realise that you did ask him to.

You hear movement at the door.

You look over at the door and the doorknob turns and Louis' face comes into view, holding a key in his hand "I had the spare key to the bathroom" he said and you turn so you're not facing him.

He walks up and wraps his arms around your waist resting his chin on your shoulder "what's wrong baby?" He asked "you called me fat..." you say blankly.

"What? No I didn't! When?..." He asked, and you pull yourself from his grip and turn to face him "don't lie to me Louis, I heard you saying to the boys that I would eat my problems away today and something like you wonder why I get so fat" you shout and he starts laughing.

"Louis this isn't a joke, this is making me feel so insecure, you know what? You know what you're so-" you start to shout "Y/n baby, shh" he cuts off grabbing your wrists into his hands, trying to calm you down.

He wraps his arms back around your waist, "you obviously must of misheard me and also you never heard the rest" he said kissing your forehead "what?" You ask  "I said sometimes she thinks she will get fat, but she has the perfect body and I know it won't change" he finishes and you sigh "ugh, I should've listened to it all instead of storming off".

"I don't know why I brought it up in front of the boys, you always go on about how you feel you are getting fat but I know for a fact that you aren't".

"Can we forget this happened" you ask and he nods his head "of coarse love" he said kissing your forehead before dragging you to sit with the rest of the boys.