33 - BEST FRIENDS BUT HE LOVES YOU

(His PoV)

"Niall just now is not the time and you have to leave right now" I say after Niall shows up at my house and wants to hang out with me.

"Why?" He asks and I reply, "Y/N is on her way over" and he immediately starts to smirk at me "Oh really?, Why can't I stay here then and hang out with you guys?" He asks, already knowing what the answer is anyway.

"Because, I would like to be alone" I hunt and he pretends to look confused "why you are just friends" he says "I would like to change that" I say and on cue the door knocks and I open it to Y/N and she smiles at me.

"Hey... guys, Niall are you joining?" She asks and I shake my head "no no he was just dropping by-" I'm cut off by Niall, "well actually" I nip the back of his arm and smile at him as he yelps and looks at me.

"He has somewhere to be" I say and usher him out the door, I close the door and she takes off her shoes and walks over to the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask and she nods "cool".

We both sit and look through the DVDs and settle on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

"Before it starts, I wanna talk you something" I say as the screen starts and she turns to me, listening.

"Umm... okay" I laugh nervously and look at her "I just want to say this because I hate keeping it in, yet I've been terrified now because I'm scared that it'll ruin our friendship" I look away from her concerning face and to my shaking hands.

"I am completely in love with you, I know it's wrong but I can't help but fall deep in love with you. I have for a while now and I just can't keep it in anymore" I look up and see her smiling, "really?" She asks and I nod.

She just takes my shaky hands into hers before moving herself closer to me and cupping my checks and leaning in to kiss me.