58 - CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS

(Your PoV)

I sit at the dinner table, talking to my mum who is at the stove cooking dinner. I've came to visit for dinner since I've been stuck on unpacking in my new house.

"What are we having?" I ask "chow mein" mum replies, "do you want me to help?". "No it doesn't take a lot of effort" mum laughs and I nod before I go onto a different conversation.

My dad is sitting watching the football, so we hear them scream and shout every now and then.

I hear the doorbell ring and then mum shouts through to the living room "Hun, can you get that?" Mum shouts to my dad.

"I'm busy" he replies.

"I'm in here making dinner!" she shouts back, "I'll get it" I say before walking through the living room, being shouted at to move as I walk past the TV.

I open the door and my eyes widen as I look at him. Louis, my childhood best friend, is standing at the door.

"Louis?" I ask in disbelief.

"Hey Y/n" he replies and I quickly wrap me arms around his waist and pull him into a hug. I haven't saw him for around a year or so, now.

"I've missed you" he says into my hair. "I've missed you" I say back.

I pull away and cup his cheeks and smile at him before I step to the side, inviting him in.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I just got home a few days ago, your mum invited me over for dinner" he says. I grab his arm before walking towards the kitchen "hello Y/dads/N" Louis says and he glances at Louis.

"Oh god Louis son, I haven't saw you in ages" dad says standing up and shaking Louis hand.

The commentary from the football game causes my dads head to snap to the TV.

He is still holding Louis hand from shaking it and he shouts at the TV, "YES!".

He sits down before I go to walk with Louis to the kitchen, "what game is it?" Louis asks.

Dad tells him and I whine as Louis then turns to the TV.

"Louis" I say trying to pull his arm. "Yeah, two minutes Y/n" he says.

"Nice to have you back" I say, pretending to be annoyed.

His head turns to me and he says, "oh c'mon Y/n" he says before pulling me into another hug, kissing my cheek as he does so.

"Don't be like that" he says, "I've not saw you in ages".

Part 2?