22 - HE COMFORTS YOU

(His PoV)

"Babe I'm home" I shout, but I get no reply "babe!" I repeat "Y/n" no reply.

I look through the house to find her and then I see her in the bedroom, curled up in a ball crying into a pillow.

I immediately walk over to her and pull her towards me "what's wrong?" I ask lifting her chin to face me but she just lifts it down and nuzzles her head into my neck and clings onto my shirt.

I look over to see her laptop, she's on her Twitter and I look closer to see comments from fans on one of her tweets. I feel the need to reply but instead I close the laptop and pull her closer "baby, non of those things are true, trust me, you deserve better than me and all those fans are just jealous of how amazing you really are and I don't want you to read such rubbish and don't let them put you down like that, otherwise they'll keep doing it, you've got to stay strong and ignore it and it may die down because they think it's not affecting you, but they will never completely go away and I don't know why" I try to assure.

I can hear a quiet thank you being choked out her mouth and I keep cradling her into my arms until she slowly falls asleep.

I lift her up, lying her on her side of the bed, pulling the duvet over her and kissing her head before getting in beside her and pulling her towards me and play with her hair and I whisper, "I love you so much" before falling asleep.