11 - YOU'RE HIS CELEBRITY CRUSH

You are walking down the red carpet, signing autographs and taking pictures with fans.

You're a famous actress and today you are in a new big movie and the premiere is right now, you're the main role and it's a big deal for you.

You have been in a a lot of movies so you're well known "some special people are here to see you" your bodyguard standing beside you whispered yelled to you over the screaming fans "who?" you ask.

He points to to your right and down a bit you see the One Direction members standing talking to people and taking photos with fans "aww great, I've always wanted to meet them" you reply "let's go over" he said taking my arm and walking over to them.

You notice Liam see you first and he immediately taps Louis' shoulder and points over and you see Louis eyes widen and you walk over "hey Y/N!" Harry said and shook your hand "it's nice to finally meet you!" He said and pulled you in for a hug "you too" you reply.

You then hug Niall and then Liam and it comes to Louis "I can't believe I'm finally meeting you Y/n" Louis said and you giggle lightly while pulling him in for a hug.

"See, Louis has this huge crush on you! Always has!" Liam buts in and you laugh as Louis pulls away from the hug, embarrassed.

He hits Liam's arm and whispers something to him before turning back to you.

"I'm sorry you didn't need to hear that" he said and you laugh again "it's okay, I think it's nice" you reply.

He smiles slightly and I say "so here is my number and you can give me a call" you say while writing down your number on a premiere poster, since there's no paper.

You kiss his cheek and say goodbye to the boys.

As you walk away you can hear Louis going on to the boys that you kissed his cheek and gave him your number and you laugh to yourself hoping this could be the start of a great relationship.