You Have a Boyfriend

Walking into the break room, fingers intertwined with your boyfriend while you catch sight of the five boys sitting on the couches.

"Hey boys," you greet as they all turn to the sound of your voice. However, turning to see Louis sitting alongside Eleanor, you proceed to recognise her as well, "oh, and hey Eleanor". She sends you a smile while you sit down with your boyfriend, him instinctively putting his arm around your waist and kissing your temple, Louis feeling he is sending a message.

Everyone continues to talk to each other, separate conversations while you and your boyfriend join. What you failed to notice was the stare from Louis across the room, a jealous glare covering his features and unable to disguise because it's not him that's holding your hand, kissing you, cuddling you, calling you his, you calling him yours.

Agree, he has Eleanor, but he hasn't been happy with her for the past while, not when he has always loved you and always wanted to be yours. He mentally shudders at the thought of you get married one day, and have children, with your boyfriend and not with him.

He always dreamed of you being his, but he also always knew it was too good to be true, but at that moment of pure jealousy and agony running through his veins, he didn't know that with the years of patience later, it would pay off.