Drunk Louis

Mentions of being drunk.

This one may be bad, I have hardly re-edited this as since I have written this, I am not comfortable with reading or writing drunken states, so I hope everyone understands.

Just about to drive your drunk boyfriend back just now, He will be home in 10 mins :)

You read Liam's text, letting out a little sigh from what is about to happen.

For the whole night, Louis has been out with the group, finally finishing the next album and therefore heading out to celebrate together. But now it's nearly half three in the morning, and he was still to return home. Instead of going to bed, you had stayed up, watching tv aimlessly on the couch as you await your boyfriend's arrival home.

Grabbing the now-empty mug from the coffee table, you walk towards the kitchen to make another tea. However, after sitting with the tea in your hand for five minutes, scrolling through the tv channels, you had hardly drank half of it before you heard the door knock.

Turning off the screen, you move the mug before standing from the sofa and heading towards your front door. When opening it you are met with a drunk Louis being held up by a sober Liam, "thank you Liam" you say as you take one of Louis' arms around your shoulder so his half weight is on you and half on Liam.

You both walk upstairs and Louis is slurring and mumbling inaudible words. You both gently drop him onto the bed and you also stumble and lean on his chest on accident "no, get off of me" he slurs while pushing you slightly causing you to giggle lightly.

"Why?" you question standing up and off him "because I have a girlfriend, and last thing I want to do is cheat on her" Louis replies. "Speaking of Y/n, she's waiting at home for me, so this was lovely but I need to go home," he mumbles, half asleep and settling into his pillows, no rush to move.

"Louis darling, you are home, and it's me, Y/n-" you begin to explain but he cuts you off, "no don't call me darling, only my girlfriend can call me that!" you hardly have time to reply before he is asleep, heavy breaths filling the room.

Liam, who has stood watching the whole interaction in amusement, joins in on your laughter. "At least you don't have to worry about him cheating on you," Liam states. You continue to laugh quietly while turning your head to him, "mhm" you half-heartedly mumble while looking back to Louis and putting your hand through his hair and pushing it to the side, fixing it from its previous mess.

"He loves you, you know" Liam adds and you smile lightly "I guess so" you whisper and walk over to Liam and pull him into a friendly and thankful hug. "He does, I know because he talked about you at least three times tonight" he continues and you pull from the hug.

"Really?" You ask and he nods. "Good things?" You ask and he laughs before replying, "nothing but good things".

"Thank you for bringing him home" you respond to him "anytime".

After Liam leaves, you get into bed beside Louis and after a minute you feel him pulling you closer and him mumble something into your hair, "I love you" you say even though he's fast asleep.