16 - HE GETS A DOG

"Merry Christmas!" you hear Louis say after trying to usher you to wake up and you groan, "Louis what time is it?" There is a silent pause "two in the afternoon..." he trails off and you sigh as you know he's lying.

You sit up and grab your phone turning it on and see it's way before 2pm "six in the morning, Louis!" you shout "sorry, I got up at five to get you the present I've been preparing! Come on" he jumps up, this is probably the most you've ever seen him excited.

"Okay..." you trail off while standing up and he grabs you hand and drags you "come on hurry" he says since you're going at a slow pace.

"No Louis, I'm tired" you reply "okay then" he stops and turns to you before lifting you over his shoulders "Louis" you shriek suddenly waking up.

He drops you down carefully once you two are in the hall, he puts his hands over your eyes and guides you to the living room, "ready?" He asked and you nod.

His hands leave your eyes and wraps his arms around your waist and chin landing on your shoulder as you see that there is a chocolate Labrador puppy lying on the sofa "oh my god! Louis!" you shout, startling the puppy. 

"Do you like it?" He asked and you nod your head "yeah!" you reply before heading over and sitting on the floor in front of them to be able to pet them.

You hear Louis chuckle too "thank you so much Louis" you say and he makes his way over and kisses your forehead "no problem, thought you would need a little something for company when I'm gone on tour so I thought why not a dog" he says and you smile "thank you".