45 - PROM

"Y/n! Louis parking his car!" your best friend squeals as you are upstairs getting your shoes on and she's downstairs.

You're going to prom today and Louis asked you to go with him.

You didn't want any embarrassing photos from your parents so you went to your best friends where she is getting ready too.

She never wanted to go with anyone so she insisted I come round.

I hear the door knock and then his voice booming through the house as he greets your best friend.

You quickly grab your bag before taking a step out the room and making you way downstairs and see Louis in a suit with his hair in quiff and he has also shaved.

He knows you prefer that rather than a scruffy beard.

After you take a few steps down he hears the high heels clicking and turns to see you and his mouth opens slightly but nothing comes out.

You shyly walk down your last step "wow babe you look..." He trails off taking a step towards you and taking your hands "wow" he repeats.

You laugh slightly "you look wow too" you say leaning up and kissing your cheek "no but seriously you look..." He says still staring at you "stop" you laugh embarrassed as your friend stands at the side watching us like we're a movie.

"I won't, I'm complimenting my stunning girlfriend" he says before connecting your lips with his in a quick kiss"who I'm taking to prom" he adds after pulling away and you pull him in for hug.

You can suddenly smell his familiar scent which makes you lean in further and he wraps his around your shoulders and kisses your hair.

This is going to be the best night, you think to yourself