31 - AWAKE

You turn in your sleep again, lying on your side.

You haven't able to sleep tonight, the boys were meant to be going out for the night but they have decided to come to Louis and Your house instead.

It's now one in the morning and they're still up and are playing FIFA on Louis PlayStation.

After another hour goes by of tossing and turning you hear the door creak open "babe?" you hear Louis' voice ask "what is it?" you snap "umm... Nothing, two seconds" he says and leaves.

After a minute or so you hear it all go quiet and you hear one voice "guys Y/n is trying to sleep and with our noise she probably isn't able to, so I'm going to have to kick you all out" and they all start to apologise and soon it's silent.

You hear Louis walking upstairs and getting ready for bed, and soon you feel the bed dip and Louis pulls you close to him "I'm sorry for keeping you up babe, that wasn't fair for you" he said kissing your head.

"It's fine, I was just tired and I needed sleep, I'm sorry I'm moody, and basically made you kick the boys out" you reply and he smiles "no, you didn't that was my decision, and I'm sorry for keeping you up" he repeated and you kiss him.

"Goodnight" you mumble pulling him tighter to you "night baby" he said kissing your hair before you fall fast asleep.