20 - ANNOYING

"It really does still piss him off" you tell Harry as Louis is in the living room with everyone while Harry and you make dinner since you two are the best cooks out of everyone.

"That's because you still go on about it" Harry laughs "watch this" you say, and Harry looks at you with a questionably "Louis" You shout "yes love?" He asks.

"What do you want in the salad?" you ask "anything" he replies "why?" he shouts back "just wondering, but hey, would you perhaps like..." you pause "carrots?" you smirk looking at Harry and you both laugh as you both hear him groan.

"I hate you so much" he shouts back as everyone else laughs "what?" you ask innocently as he walks in "you love carrots" you say as you both go back to normal tones and turn to him "no I don't" he said trying not to snap at you and he wraps his arms around your waist while you continue.

"That's a great joke, okay I'll put in extra carrots just for you because of that" you tease turning around starting to chop the carrots up and you turn back around as you feel his arms leave your waist to see his grumpy face walking out and you laugh turning to Harry.

"See?" You say and he nods "you're right it still does annoy him" he said lifting his hands up to high five me "but... I don't blame him".