35 - HE ASKS YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND

(His PoV)

I walk Y/N home after taking her out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant, she seemed to have a good time, well I hope she did.

I've went out on a few dates with her now and nothing has yet happened, I've kissed her once but that's it.

Our hands keep brushing slightly as we walk through the small city, looking about at drunk people singing outside bars to tourists trying to find out where to go next, we don't talk but it's a comfortable silence as we are full from the food and talked the whole time during the restaurant.

It starts to irritate me as our hands brush together again and I get slightly annoyed so I grab her hand and intwine our fingers and she looks at our hands and up at me and it's an expression I can't understand.

"Sorry is this okay?" I ask and she smiles slightly "mhm" she mumbles before leaning into my side and using her other hand and resting it on my arm as we walk.

"Um, I like how tonight's went and also how the last couple of months have as well. I think we have so much in common and I love hanging out with you..." I ramble on to her and she looks up at me "Yeah?" She says, wondering where this is going.

"I'm just wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I say, getting straight to the point and she stops walking and causes me to turn back towards her.

She just walks to me, breaking our hands and she holds the back of my neck and gently pulling me towards her as she leans up and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around my waist as I kiss back and I feel myself smiling, causing her to as well.

"So...?" I pull back, wondering if this is her saying 'yes'. "What do you think the answer is? Yes" she says laughing as I take her hand and continue on down the street, smiling at each other.