59 - HE RETURNS FROM ARMY

(Your PoV)

I stand at the airport, waiting for Louis to come home.

Louis has been gone for two years now and I can't wait any longer to see him. I've never been more proud of him but obviously it's upsetting not seeing him around.

I'm getting emotional as I see everyone from his plane leave and return to family members and friends.

I stand impatiently tapping my foot and stretching my neck to look above the crowd wanting to see his face again.

After a minute there is less and less people coming out and I clasp my hands together as my nerves get worse.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Niall, forgetting he's there. "Came down love" he says and I hug his side trying to stop freaking out.

Niall is Louis best friend and has been for years, he's been great company to try and take my mind off things as Louis been away.

"Guessing I've been replaced" I hear that familiar voice that I've been waiting to hear for so long.

"Louis" I scream as I turn my head and see his standing smiling at me, still in his uniform.

I run up to him and throw my hands around his neck into a tight hug, his immediately goes around my waist. I feel tears flowing down my cheeks, overwhelmed that he's back in my arms.

"I've missed you" I whisper "I've missed you too love" he says pulling away and cupping my cheeks before giving me a long kiss.

"Hey mate" he turns to Niall and pulls him into a hug too "missed you as well" Niall says as he keeps Louis in the hug for just a little bit longer.

"Take care of her?" Louis says after pulling away and puts his arm around my shoulder, kissing my temple.

"Coarse I did" Niall replies as we walk to get his stuff. I keep an arm around him, not believing I'm seeing him, talking to him, kissing him after two years.

"You've changed" he says gently running his hands through my hair "coarse I have, it's been too years" I reply, sadly. "Yeah, two years too long" he says kissing me.

"I'm so proud at what you do though Louis".