39 - HIS BIRTHDAY

You wake up to the bright light attacking you eyes.

You let them adjust for a moment before looking down and seeing a familiar tattooed arm around your waist you turn your head to see a sleeping Louis right next to me.

He looked so peaceful, and then you remembered, it's his birthday today.

You thread your fingers through his soft hair pushing it to the side and he starts to stir but doesn't wake up.

You lean down and kiss his whole face except his lips and once you pull away one of his eyes open and he smiles tiredly.

"Morning Louis" you say as he pulls you closer.

"Morning Y/n" he replied kissing you softly.

"Guess what day it is?" You ask "I honestly can't remember the date" he groans "happy birthday Louis!" You exclaim "aww" he is hit with realisation that today is his birthday, remembering that you kept saying it yesterday.

"Thank you babe" he smiles and kisses your forehead "let me go and make some birthday breakfast" you say, and attempt to get up but Louis immediately pulls you back down.

"No, later right now I want a birthday cuddle from my girlfriend" he whines and you laugh "sure, whatever you want it's your birthday" you reply and cuddle into his chest "this has already been a great birthday so far" he comments kissing your hair repeatedly and you both fall back into a sleep for a while.