25 - HE'S JEALOUS

You were at the beach with Louis and the boys and also Perrie.

Everyone immediately went to the water, while you took your clothes off so you were left in your bikini.

You lay down on your towel and put your sunglasses on and started reading a book "come in the water babe" you hear your boyfriend say walking over.

"Nope I'm fine" you reply "I'll come in later, I just don't feel like going in just now" you add and he nods walking back to the water leaving you to your book.

After half an hour of reading your book you feel a presence sit next to you "whatcha reading?" A familiar Irish accent says, you turn to look at Niall.

"Harry Potter" You reply, "why aren't you coming in?" He asked "I'll come in soon, it's just going to be too cold" "the later you leave it, the colder it gets, because the weather will get duller as the day goes by" he rambles on and you shrug, he starts to tug my arm.

"C'mon" "nope" "C'mon" "Nope!" "Move a little closer now" he chuckles to himself at his own joke.

You put your bookmark in and sit your book aside "Niall no" you say as you carry on fighting.

He leans over and starts to tickle you "N-Niall stop, P-please" you manage to say in-between laughs "no, not unless you get in" he replied "f-fine, I'll... Go I-in" you reply.

He stops and both stand up and he drags you to the water, you squeal as the cold water hits your skin.

You look over at Louis and he's staring at you two with a blank expression, "I'll go talk to Louis just now" You say to Niall and walk over and he turns away from you "Louis babe, what's wrong?" you ask.

He turns around even further "Louis" you say turning him around by his arms "what?" He snapped.

He looked over your shoulder with a cold expression, you turn to see Niall who is talking to Zayn, you laugh turning around "Louis, are you jealous?" You ask and he shakes his head "coarse not" he said but you could see right through him since he is still staring at Niall.

"Yes you are Louis admit it" You say grabbing hold of his hands and he lets them go pulling you into a hug.

He wraps his arms around his waist resting his chin on your head since he's much taller "fine, I was jealous, it was just the thought of you leaving me for him" he admits.  

"Louis, look at me" you say and he takes his chin away from the top of your head and looks at you, "Louis I love Niall as a more brotherly way, I would never think of leaving you for him, I love him in a different way that I love you" you say and he smiles.

"I love you too" he replied connecting your lips, "Awww" You and Louis hear Niall coo while making his way over.

You both pull away and look at him "piss off Niall, I'm annoyed at you right now" Louis said and you hit his chest at his sudden snap as Niall walks away without saying a word, clearly confused.

Louis just shrugs and kisses you again saying he'll just talk to him later about it.