Are You New Here Babe

Hey guys this is a story that I am planning on writing but I want to know what you guys think? So this is the first chapter! So can you please comment and vote if you want this story to be continued! 

^ this is from like seven months ago omg

The first few chapters of this story is beyond shitty and needs editing but i'm lazy bitch and don't feel like editing them until i complete the story. I clearly didn't know what i was thinking when i wrote them?!  So please bear with the shitty writing and if it's too bad for you(like it was for me), just stop reading it and find another story lmao i'm sorry

oh and btw this is a 1D Fanfic, so don't waste your time on it if you don't like them :)

*****

“Darling, it’s time to get up for school. It’s the first day of your senior year! Aren’t you excited?” my mom asked while she was looking at me from the door, while I laid in my bed and groaned.

“Um no mom , I’m not excited at all. We just moved here! I have absolutely no friends here!” I said while getting up and sitting on the ledge of my bed , looking straight at my mom.

“Oh sweetie, just stop. I’m sure everyone would love you the first day. What isn’t there to like about you? You’re beautiful, charming, and smart.”

“Yeah yeah mom. Can you leave now? I’m about to go take a shower and get changed.” I said while getting up and grabbing a towel & washcloth.

“Sure hun , just make sure you’re downstairs by 7:30 so you won’t be late.” My mom said before she closed the door and left.

I made my way to my bathroom and gently placed my belongs on the counter. I picked up my toothbrush and applied some toothpaste and began brushing my teeth. After about 5 minutes I jumped into the shower. Turning the water in the middle I checked with my arm to see if the water was just right before I got in. While inside, I applied some vanilla scented body wash into my washcloth and began washing. I then decided to go on and wash my hair since my hair was already wet. So , why not. After I was done, I lightly shaved my legs because there was a little stubble starting to grow back since the last time I had shaved.

I turned off the water and stepped onto my bath mat. Grabbing my towel from the railing I quickly dried off my body. I picked up another small towel and wrapped it around my hair so most of the water could be absorbed while I put my clothes on.

The first day of school is always a fashion statement. You have to dress to impress. However, I just go with the flow. I don’t understand how some girls go all the way out with makeup and tight fitting clothes. It doesn’t look cute at all. They try so hard to impress the boys when in reality they look like trash. It’s quite funny actually if you ask me.

I browsed through my closet until I found what I was looking for. I picked out a floral dress that was tight at the top but gradually flared towards the bottom. It stopped till about my knees, which is okay. I decided to just wear my black Doc Martins because it just really complimented the whole outfit in general.

I sat down at my dresser and plugged my straighter in. While waiting for it to heat up I took off my towel, I might as well give it some time to air dry before I do straightened. Taking out my makeup from one of the drawers , I set in on the counter.I applied a little blush, mascara , and tiny bit of liquid foundation to give a flawfree look. I don’t normally wear makeup but I just do because it just makes me look more awake and lively. If you know what I mean?

After about 5 minutes later I check to see if it was hot enough , and it was. I sprayed some heat protectant onto my hair then,  I parted my hair into sections. I did each sections at a time and before I knew it , I was done. To finish it off I made a part going down the middle. I took my bangs from each side and braided them , then secured they down with a couple of bobby pins. Picked up my perfume and sprayed it all over my body.