Relax Guys

London’s POV

I don’t even know how we migrated into my room out of all the places in this house, but we did surprisingly.

The only sounds that  flooded my ears were the giggling coming from Chelsea and Kelsey with the exception of Harry fake groaning. I had to stop myself from looking at him because it was so hilarious. The girls were literally attacking him with all their might, which was little of course. It was really cute because they were on top of him throwing punches and smacks towards his stomach. He twisted and turned pretending to be hurt which made them laugh even harder.

I would have never thought that in a million years that Harry would be the type of person to like kids. It literally warmed my heart knowing that for some reason. I think it’s a girl thing though, seeing a boy interacting with kids makes your mind wander off to them being a father.

I had this feeling that they weren’t going to be amiable towards him, but they definitely were. Especially Chelsea, out of them both. She liked him as soon as he came walking through the front door. She’s way too flamboyant for a four year old, I just hope she isn’t like that when she gets older. Kelsey, is the complete opposite, meek and without a doubt, she’s Harry’s favorite.

“Ahhh get off me!” his voice shouted jokingly and I laughed. This seat on my bed gave me a front row ticket and I couldn’t ask for better. I glanced down at the girls and their faces were rosy. They looked tired as well.

“Guys!” I called, gaining Kelsey and Chelsea’s attention swiftly. “Pull his hair hard!” I provoked with a huge grin. Harry glared at me and if looks can kill, it’d probably be dead right now. Their heads bobbed up and down and they did just that. Harry’s face was all scrunched up, most likely in discomfort. I feel like such a bitch but it’s funny seeing him being hurt by these two innocent tiny girls that could easily be portrayed as angels. Oh, the sardonicism.

“Stop! I have an idea” Harry announced and their hands stopped, but it was still in his hair. Ha.

I looked at him in anticipation for him to announce whatever idea he had in plan. It better not be something dumb.

“Let’s go attack London she looks like she wants to join in on the fun” Harry replied, a little bit too coolly. He sent a devious smile my way and all the excitement that was once in me somehow disappeared.

“No, I’m fine guys… stay where you are” I said while laughing uneasily. The girls looked up at me and I gave them a pleading look. Who loves them? I do. Who was the one to hold them when they were first born? I was. Who doesn’t need to be attacked? I don’t. Why is Harry doing this? I don’t know, maybe because he’s a dick undercover.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea” Kelsey’s soft angelic voice mumbled. I always knew I liked Kelsey better and Harry thought he could win her over. She knows I’m the real deal and that I’m here to stay.

“But I played dolls with you, it’s only fair if you played with me too, right?” Harry questioned with a frown and puppy dog eyes that would make your heart burst in seconds. He cannot be serious right now. No. He is really playing the guilt card on a four year old.

I looked at her and she contemplated and Chelsea got up from Harry’s chest and stood up. She smiled at me and it wasn’t one those innocent smiles. It was one of those, “I’m going to kill you” type of smiles. I slowly backed up to until my back hit the baseboard. Shit.

“Yeah” Kelsey stated and I couldn’t believe she fell into his game. What is life.

Harry got up from his position on the floor and stood up, helping Kelsey on the way. Both of them stood side by side next to him, like he was their leader or something. I feel so unloved at the moment and defenseless too. Out of the people in the room, I’d think that my family would have my back.