We're Just Friends

New chapter! Comment and vote loves! <3

London’s POV

As soon as Liam opened his mouth about who was back, everyone became very quiet while Harry on the other hand heated up in fumes. I could tell from by the way his body stiffened from besides me, that he angered. He went from being calm to being the complete opposite in a matter of seconds. Clenching his hands, Harry had questioned Liam back about how he was released out of prison so soon. Liam didn’t have a response back which is why Niall spoke up and said “well he’s out”. I kept turning my head left to right to see what was going on.

First things first, who the hell is Zayn? Judging from the tension in the room, he isn’t a happy topic to be discussed about.

Getting snapped out of my train of thought , I saw Harry yelling at Louis to not touch him and then all of a sudden he roughly pushed him away from him. I gasped at the sudden action and directed my attention towards Louis. Harry on the other hand stormed off to god knows where.

I got from out of my blanket and made my way over to Louis , who was on the floor. Leaning down and meeting his eye level I spoke to him.

“Are you okay?” I asked while looking at him. He just looked a little bit shaken up but no so harmed in anyway. After all , I’m sure those tattoos hurt way much more than a shove.

“Yeah , I’m fine” Louis replied while getting up from the floor before helping me up as well.

I mumbled a thank you to him and he shrugged it off while taking a seat on the couch where Harry and I had been sitting before.

I sat down on the chair while fiddling with my fingers not really sure what to say. I just met them and I’m not so comfortable around them. However , I really wanted to know who this “Zayn” person was. Using all the courage built up in me , I opened my mouth and spoke aloud to them.

“Can I ask a question?” I asked while looking around at them. They shrugged and nodded their heads. I took that as a yes.

“Who’s Zayn?”

They all got quiet and looked around at each other, unsure of what to say. Louis sighed from besides me before opening up his mouth and scratching the back of his neck.

“Let’s just say that he’s not a good person” Louis said while giving me the least amount of information that anyone could ever get. But , at least he told me some type of information.

“Oh” was all I could mumbled out of my mouth.

Until, I had to ask another question.

“Why does Harry despise him so much out of you all? Did he like do something to him to make him that way?” I questioned mentioning back to how Harry had took the information the worst out of them all.

“It’s because—” Niall began to speak before getting smacked in the chest by Liam.

“Oh , what the hell was that for?” Niall questioned before rubbing the area on his chest where Liam had hit him.

Liam looked over in my direction after glaring at Niall.

“I think it’s best if you ask Harry about that. It’s not in our business to tell you.”

I nodded my head at his response.

“Speaking of Harry, where did he go?”

“He probably went outside for a smoke to cool down” Louis said from besides me.