You're A Tease

London’s POV

“She’s such a bitch , I hate her” I said while wiping off the excess liquid from my dress with a towel Harry had in his car. I definitely chose the wrong day to wear a dress that was majority white. The orange juice stain was still very visible and I groaned. Everything had been going perfectly fine before she had to come and ruin the moment.

“I hate her also and how’s your dress?” Harry asked taking a look from the road ahead of us.

“It’s alright just still a little damp” I answered truthfully, it will dry eventually.

We arrived at a red light before Harry turned over in my direction and picked up a small section of the fabric of my dress.

“It looks yellow and I could smell the faint smell of orange juice from here. Nice try but I’m taking you home so you could change” He said while looking over at me with a sly smile.

“But we’re going to be late”

“It doesn’t matter, I don’t want you being wet….unless I’m the reason for it” he said while looking over at me and bringing his bottom lip between his teeth.

I turned my head over to the window and placed my hand over my face chuckling, “You are by far the dirtiest person I’ve ever met in my life”.

“I take that as a compliment”

His remark made me roll my eyes even though he couldn’t see me.

Moments passed before we arrived in front of my house. Harry took the key out of the ignition and got out of the car. I grabbed my bag on the seat before stepping out as well.

Rummaging through my bag I finally grasped the key and opened the door with Harry following behind closing the door.

Harry took a seat on my bed while looking on his phone as I looked over into my closet.

I decided on picking on a simple pair of stone washed skinny jeans and a cross crop top.

“Just give me a sec” I called over at Harry as I entered the bathroom.

I flipped on the lights and stepped out of dress having it drop to the floor before grabbing my jeans and slipping them on along with my top. I glanced up in the mirror and adjusted my hair a little bit combing through the occasional tangles.

Bending down, I grabbed my dress and opened the door up to see Harry lying down on my bed with his eyes closed. He can’t be tired.

I didn’t even take that long.

I threw my dress in the hamper and picked up some perfume and spritzed some on my clothes.

I pondered about a plan to wake him up until I found the perfect one.

“Harry my bra came unloose , can you clasp it back?” I said while looking at his figure directly on the bed.

As soon as the phrase left my mouth he quickly sat up in bed with huge eyes and I laughed out loud.

“You’re such a tease” he said while glaring at me.

“Sorry not sorry”

***

I glanced over at the clock and saw that we still had thirty more minutes before the period ended. I groaned because I hate biology. I love the outdoors and nature but I don’t like learning it about it which is kind of sad in a sense. Tony and I are lab partners and it’s great because we always hand in our assignments on time and work exceptionally well together. It’s like we share the same brain. The teacher was blabbing on about genetics and DNA.