If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream

Hey babes! Here is the new chapter! Please Comment and Vote! <3

Tony and I finally made it to our math class. Disturbed by our presence , everyone in the classroom darted their way into our direction. Even the teacher turned around.

“Why are you guys late to my class?” the teacher asked obviously annoyed by the distraction we caused.

Before I could open my mouth Tony spoke up.

“London is new here so she needed help with finding the class so I helped her but she had to stop at her locker first which is why we took so long.” He said in one big breathe. How much air does he have in his lungs?

I stepped from behind Tony and spoke also.

“Hi , I’m London. I’m sorry that I made Tony late for class. He was just showing me my way around the school.” I told the teacher who seemed to understand.

“Oh, well then, Hi London. Nice of you to join us here, I’m Mr.Smith. Please just take a seat anywhere in the class where you may like.” The teacher said back to Tony and I.

Tony began walking towards the back of the class and I followed right behind him since there was a seat there as well. Taking out my notebook and pencil we began doing our work. Mr.Smith began teaching us calculus on the board all the way in front.

Math was probably my second favorite class besides art. Math was always easy for me and I always seemed to grasp onto the concept quickly. The teacher gave us a couple of classwork problems to do in class before the period end. Thankfully , he let us work with a partner so just teamed up with Tony. Funny thing is that we both think alike and would always end up with the same answers. The teacher walked over us and said “Good job , you’re getting the hang of it.”

We were done before the whole class so the teacher granted us permission to talk but to keep our voices low.

“Thanks for sticking up for me back there in the hallway London.” Tony said while his cheeks turned a crimson color. Aw, he’s so cute.

“You’re welcome it was quite funny how I embarrassed him in front of his friends back there.” I quietly replied back while packing up some of my things.

“Yeah , I guess he was shocked because no one has ever stood up to him before.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes , I’m not even lying. Most people try to avoid him at all times, Even the teachers! He doesn’t go to any classes through the day. The only class he’ll probably even go to is music.”

“Music?”

“Yeah, I’ve heard that he can sing but I’ve never heard for myself”

He knows how to sing? There’s more to him than I thought. One thing I know for sure was that I wanted to hear him sing.

“Oh wow” was all that I could muster out of my mouth.

“Hey , um why did he apologize for? No one has ever seen hi apologize to anyone. Maybe he might just have a heart?” Tony snickered while asking the last part.

“I really don’t know , I guess he saw that I was scared? Although he really didn’t have to lie in front of all his friends about it.”

“Lie?” Tony questioned.

“Yes , while walking down the hall after the altercation I heard him shout back at them for not f*cking “apologizing”

“Maybe he doesn’t want them to know he has a soft spot for you.” Tony inquired.