They Sell Drugs And Fight

Hey guys here is the update! Comment and Vote please! <3

*****

While walking through the hall , all that kept replaying in my mind were the words he said.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out"

What the hell did he even mean by that?

I knew I had recognized him from outside the school by the gates. He was leaning against it smoking along with his other friends. I think there were about three other ones there with him also but I'm not really sure. They were all similar in appearance with tattoos and piercings. But something about them gave me the wrong vibe.

Looking down at my schedule I looked down to see what classes I would have today first, which is Art. Art has always been my favorite subject since I was little. Whenever I drew I always felt at peace and it always seemed to relax me. Don't ask me why but it just does.

The room number was 203. So I had to go all the way upstairs to reach the class. The hallway was pretty long and before I knew I had reached the door. I hesitantly turned the knob and walked into the classroom. Everyone in the room went completely quiet and were all staring at me.I looked around the room and some girls were glaring and some boys were staring like no tomorrow. I'm not even that attractive I really don't know what they're looking at. I kept looking until I looked eyes with the same boy I saw in the hallway. He was looking at me intently and giving me a slight smirk while he sitting huddled up with a group of his friends. I just looked away.

"Nice of you to join us , you must be London. Right?" the female teacher asked. She had bright dull red hair that reached her shoulders and was wearing a colorful dress with flowers all over it. She was pretty old , like around the age of 60. Why is she even working?

"Yes , I'm London"

"Well , why don't you go ahead and take a seat next to....hmmmmm? Go take a seat next to Justin." She finally replied back to me.

"Justin raise your hand" she spoke aloud to the class.

I turned around and saw the boy that was raising his hand. I made my way towards him and took a seat beside him. To be honest he was quite cute. His hair was dark brown and he had it in a quiff but it was slightly messy. However it suited him well.

"Hey , I'm Justin." He said while extending his hands towards me.

I lightly shook it back and introduced myself as well. He genuinely seemed like a cool person. He might be my first friend here.

"Hi , I'm London. So what are we working on?" I asked while taking a pencil out. Everyone in the class went back to conversing so there wasn't some much attention directed towards me anymore. Thank god!

"We're actually doing nothing right now. I've had this class since freshman year and we did absolutely nothing. This class is pretty much a free period if you ask me." he said whilst smiling back at me.

"So are you from California?" he asked.

"No, I actually just moved here last week. I used to live in Manhattan but my parents had a job transfer so were living here now."

"Oh that's nice to know. I had a feeling you weren't from here because of your accent. It's adorable."

"Aw thank you!" I said while smiling back to him.

The rest of the period went by pretty good. Justin and I occasionally talking and making jokes. Every time we would burst out laughing the boy with the tattoos would turn around and glare in our direction mostly towards Justin. I really don't know his problem is, is he jealous that he's talking with me and he isn't? Justin didn't really pay much attention towards it but I did. I was about to ask Justin what his name was but the bell hang ringed it stopped me from asking.

The rest of my morning classes went by pretty well. I actually had made some new friends surprisingly. In Spanish I made friends with Ashley and Tony. In gym I met , Jake and Victoria. Lastly , in English I became friends with Kate and Megan. Ashley was really funny person and was sweet at the same time. She had curly blonde hair that reached the middle of her back , green bluish eyes , a very petite size , and was apparently going out with Justin. They really did make the cutest couple. Tony was a little one the geeky side but he was handsome even though he wore glasses. Jake and Victoria had been going out for about a year now and were beyond perfect for each other. They both had the same hipster style. What I loved most about Victoria was her ombre hair, it was beyond gorgeous. Kate, Megan, and I were the only single ones out of the group. But they could really care less which was amusing however they did have a crush. I'm sure they'd find the perfect guy with their exquisite beauty.

~

The time had flown by and it was already time for lunch. I was practically starving and was happy that I was going to be able to eat! Call me fat if you want but food is my bestfriend and I don't know what I'd do without it. Life would be incomplete.

While heading over to lunch I stopped by at my locker. I had a couple of books and textbooks I had received throughout the day and needed to put them away. Most of my classes were pretty good. Or maybe it's just because it was the first day of school? Who am I kidding that is the reason!

Walking down the hallway I made it into what I assumed was the cafeteria. It was gigantic to say the least. There were about 500 students inside the cafeteria and there was seating outside as well. I can only imagine how many were outside. I walked over to the lunch line and waited in line for about 5 minutes. There were various booths that you could go to but I decided to go to the wrap station. I got a chicken wrap with lettuce , tomatoes , and shredded cheese with a salad on the side. I wasn't really sure what to drink with it so I just brought a bottle of water. Simple I know but all the other choices were in my favor. I was walking with my tray not really knowing where to sit.

I looked like a loner walking around the cafeteria deciding on where to seat until someone called my name.

"London! Over here!"

I turned around and saw that Justin was calling me. While making my way over to the table I realized that all the friends I made today were sitting there as well. I placed my tray down onto the table and sat down while getting various "Hey London" which I happily replied back to. We were all conversing about the classes we all have and about the teachers. Turns out all of us are seniors and have majority of the same classes.

All of a sudden , everyone in the lunch room became quiet and was looking towards the lunch doors. I turned around to see what everyone was staring at.

Walking inside was the tattooed boy along with his three other friends. His curls moving every time he walked and would occasionally do a hair flip. Alongside him was a boy with blue eyes , blonde hair which was pretty short but had a little flip , which small gauges , and a lip piercing along with tattoos. A boy with a buzz cut, brown eyes, was fairly buff, and had his eyebrows pierced. Lastly was a boy with brown side wept hair and bright blue eyes with the company of snake bites and tattoos. They are looked pretty much the same if you asked me but something was different about the curly haired one.(pick on the side)

"Hey do you guys know they are? Everyone seems to be afraid of them?" I asked obviously confused.

"Seem?! We are afraid of them!" Justin yelled whispered from across the table.

"Well who are they?"

"That's Harry and his gang. There used to be five of them but one of them left" Justin replied

"Gang?" I curiously asked.

"Yeah they sell drugs and fight."

"Are you serious?"

"Yep. I'd stayed away from them if I were you." Justin truthfully responded.

"What happened to the other one?" I asked. For some reason I couldn't stop asking questions. I kept wanting to know everything I could.

"He betrayed them so he got kicked out. He goes to another school. Rumor has that he has his own gang now and is out for them."

"Oh" was all that I could mutter out of my mouth.

Harry and his gang walked past our table and he sent a wink straight in my direction before walking outside. Everyone at my table gasped and even I was in shock.

~