You're Afraid Of Me Now

Hey guys new chapter! Comment and Vote! <3

******

London's POV

We were too enthralled into our conversation that we didn’t even realize the food had arrived.

Drew came over with the food onto a platter before reaching over and grabbing one of those portable table things before placing the food on it. Setting it down , he distributed all of the plates onto our long table, for a special there was plenty enough food. Ranging from buffalo wings , grilled chicken , garden salad , load potato skins , mash potatoes , BBQ ribs , various dips , and last but not least a seafood platter. My mouth was already watering.

“Enjoy!” Drew said while disappearing off.

“Wow” Niall spoke while gazing at all the food in front of him.

“Same Niall, same” I said while staring at the food as well, this was the definition of beautiful.

My stomach grumbled

Don’t worry I’m going to feed you baby , I’m going to feed you

I heard chuckling coming from above and I directed my attention towards everyone at the table.

“What’s so funny?” I asked while glaring at them suspiciously.

“Its just that you and Niall are—” Louis tried to explain while snickering even more , even Harry was laughing as well and I wanted to smack him behind his head.

“That we what?” I asked confusedly

“Are like made for each other!” Liam pointed out while shaking his head in humor.

“You both love food!” Dani said while sending me a smile.

“Thanks?” I said unsure of myself.

“Yeah well too bad she’s mine” Harry said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder jokily.

But the girls took it the wrong way.

“Awwwww” they both cooed in admiration.

I felt my cheeks heat up I quickly hid my face into his chest.

Harry chuckled from above before moving me from his embrace.

“Come on babe let’s eat” he said while handing me over a plate.

“Thanks” I said while carefully taking the plate into my hands.

Everyone was preparing their own plates with the stuff that they wanted to eat. I decided on getting a some of everything like the fatass I am. I took a spoonful of the mashed potatoes and savored the taste.

“These mashed potatoes taste soo goooood” I moaned while stuffing my face with more of it.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

“You’re making me hard with all that moaning London, and don’t think I forgot about what you did to me back at the house” Harry seductively said in my ear which almost made me spit the food out of my mouth.

Oh my fucking god

I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from spitting it out before drinking some of my Coke.

“I’m going to go use the bathroom” Dani said while pushing back her chair and stepping up.

“Wait! Me too” I called while getting out of my seat.