Just Drop It

London’s POV

The ear piercing scream of my alarm clock sounded and I inwardly groaned. I extended my arm out from the covers and turned it off—the consistent ringing finally coming to a halt. I brought my hands up to my eyes and wiped any remnants of sleep I had left.

I pulled the sheets back and Harry’s arm around my waist came into view and I smiled. His arm felt like dead weight as I lifted it off of me. 

“Morning,” I bent down and left a kiss on his forehead as he looked up at me. “You look so adorable in bed like that,” I cooed while looking down at him with a smile. “Your hair is all tousled and makes you look innocent in some type of way.” I gawked.

“Well that’s bullshit since I’m far from innocent.” He retorted as he combed through his hair.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah” I dismissed with a wave of the hands as I walked over to my bathroom. I took my time brushing my teeth and washing my face before taking a shower.

The hot water that cascaded down from the shower head felt like divine against my skin. The steam and the smell of my body wash revitalized me compared to how I felt moments ago.  It if wasn’t for my retarded alarm clock, I would have still been asleep.

I turned the water off and stepped onto the bathmat outside the shower and grabbed my towel. The door opened up revealing Harry fully dressed. His eyes raked up and down my body making me blush.

“I thought you would still be in bed” I guess while closing the shower door.

It took a while for his eyes to finally focus on mine, which made me hold back a smirk.

“I was but I probably would have fallen back asleep” he confessed and I nodded. I would do the same thing to considering the type of person I am in all honesty.

I used to hate when my mom would wake me up for school in the morning and I always said “Just give me five minutes” and then that turned into ten minutes to fifteen to twenty to twenty-five. It was so bad that I overslept one morning and my mom never accepted that anymore saying, “You never keep your word,” and “We were almost late to work taking you to school.” A part of me felt bad about it but the other part didn’t. A girl needs her beauty sleep but in my case it wasn’t beauty, it was just pure fatigue from staying up all night watching television.

By the time Harry stepped out of the bathroom, I was fully dressed and combing my hair out.

“I used one of your new toothbrushes from your closet if you don’t mind.” He admitted while pointing back towards the bathroom.

“It’s perfectly fine,” I smiled while looking at him through my mirror. “I had them in there for a while so it’s good to know that’s they’ve been put to use.” I grabbed all my hair and set it into a high ponytail and then braided it before securing it with a clear elastic. I loosed the braid by pulling from the sides—giving it a messy but chic look.

“Don’t put that on” Harry urged as I was about to put mascara on my eyelashes. I looked over at him through the mirror and he walked towards me, his body towering over my small frame.

“Why not?” I questioned while looking at the mascara bottle in my hand.

“It makes you,” he began but got tongue tied and I glanced at him. “It makes your eyes look odd and it’s irrelevant because your eyelashes are already long” he said matter-of-factly.

“But I like how they look” I protested while pouting.

“London put the bottle down”

“Geez Harry, you’re making it seem like the mascara bottle is a gun or something,” I chuckled while closing it back. “But I guess your right…kind of” I included with a grin while he faked a gasp.