Extra Cheese Please

London’s POV

“We’re here bitches!”  El squealed loudly while clapping her hands together in the air. Dani turned around from her seat and we both exchanged glances before laughing.  There isn’t a moment in time when Eleanor wasn’t bubbly. However, after spending so much time with her, you kind of get used to it and it’s rather amusing to watch. I’m still shaken up from Eleanor’s driving skills.  I was certain that she drove through three reds lights and it made me wonder how she even got her license in the first place.

I unbuckled my seat belt and stepped outside the car. Yes, I wore a seatbelt because I felt that I wouldn’t make it outside of this car alive…. but thank god we did.

“Whoa” I gape. I’ve never seen a shopping mall look this beautiful from the outside. I could only imagine how it looks inside. The palm trees outside the entrance way made it look rather dashing yet modern. I just can’t even describe it. People were entering in in groups while people were leaving with handfuls of shopping bags. I caught a glimpse of a boy maybe in his early twenties with loads of shopping bags, ranging from Topshop, H&M, Chanel, Pink, Nordstrom, etc. He looked rather annoyed and fatigued but quickly covered it up as his girlfriend looked up at him with smile. I can’t help but feel bad for him.

“Can you guys hurry up? I don’t want all the pretty clothes to be sold out!” Danielle exclaimed before shoving past El and I, proceeding in front of us. Sheesh, girls and their clothing. I smoothed out the wrinkles on my shirt that Dani seemed to have created.

“And I thought I was a shopaholic” El joked beside me and I laughed.

“Hey I heard that!” Dani snapped while turning around and glaring at us. I could tell it was taking everything out of her to keep a straight face at us.

When we stepped inside the mall, I was blown away. The whole interior inside was so ravishingly detailed. The floors were of marble and all of the beams supporting the upper portion were white. The glass above us radiated a bright amount of sunlight, lighting up majority of the mall besides the ceiling lights. Every store looked like an extended version and it just looked so pretty. Ugh...everything thing just was flawless.

“Come on!” Eleanor eagerly said before pulling me by my arm. I was so close to falling face front but quickly composed myself. Danielle and Eleanor’s excitement can be compared to a toddler’s reaction to seeing gifts under the tree and finally being able to open them up on Christmas day. Smiles, smiles, smiles, and more smiles… definitely them at the moment.

I looked up while I was being dragged and a caught a glance at the store name, Pacsun. I smiled. I’ve shopped here before and I actually like their clothing.

“Okay, let’s all split up and look around then let’s all meet over there,” Dani said while pointing slightly towards the fitting rooms. “In twenty so we can try these clothes on” she beamed. I waved them off before walking towards a rack of dresses.

I looked through all the clothes placed on hangers but they all didn’t seem to catch my eye. Everything seemed to either have floral or tribal print. I already have too much of that in my closet so it was a no. I sighed and walked away from the rack of clothing.

“Hi there! We’re having a sale today! Buy one, get one half off special! All of the clothes we have on display have freshly been picked out so they aren’t even touched yet!” I jumped back and placed my hand over my heart. She scared the shit out of me. A flower crown was perfectly still atop her curly blonde hair, she was adorably cute I couldn’t help but smile back at her.

“Thanks for telling me! I’ll most definitely go and check it out” I replied. Nothing’s better than a sale. I live for bargains because there is always something that doesn’t catch someone’s eyes but yours.