You Think This Is Funny

London's POV

To say I wasn’t stunned by his actions would be an understatement because I truly was at the time of the moment. The way when Harry purred into my ear sent a chill straight down my spine. His not so gentle assault against my lips surely did leave my neck giving off a tingling sensation.

His swift action of placing me on The way his green eyes stared into mine made me feel exposed in some sort. It felt as though that he was looking right through me. I was putty in his hands.

I was only able to catch a glimpse of him dipping his hands into the batter before I was brought back into reality.

His lips slammed against mine and I felt my whole body literally move back slightly from the force. I placed my hands along his jawline and brought his face closer to mine. His tongue slid against my bottom lip as for entry but I denied him, a smirk on my lips. Our lips were like silk, moving freely alongside each other on direct contact with one another. His two arms grasped my waist as he lifted me off the surface of the counter without breaking the kiss. Taking a seat on the living room sofa, I straddled his hips while his hands remained lowly on my waist. As if on cue he slid his tongue against my bottom lip but I denied once again.

“London” his voiced complained sounding both desperate and irritated.

“Sssh” I said remembering the time he said the same exact words to me.

Breaking away from the kiss I quickly pecked his lips before placing opened mouthed kisses along his neck. It took me a couple of seconds to exactly pin point his spot but I did eventually when I heard him let out an almost inaudible moan. Parting my lips and began to gently suck on the skin on his neck while I slowly grinded onto him. His hands around my waist suddenly tightened as he shifted from under me.

“London…Fuck ” was all he was able to say when I moved my lips from his neck. The skin looked irritated.

Well isn’t my master piece beautiful

“All done” I said while laughing out loud.

He returned the laugh and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“So how was it?” I said while grinning over at him towards his neck.

“For a first timer, you were remarkable love” he said with a smirk. His curls looked disheveled on atop his head. I ran my fingers through them and untangled them lightly.

“I know” I said arrogantly before giggling.

“Let’s finish making the cake” Harry piped from behind me and I nodded my head as I got up from his lap which seemed to make him pout.

Aww.

Harry walked over to the batter and I went over to the closet trying to find a cake pan.

This is one of those times where I wished I listened to my mom she said to neatly stack the pots and pans because everything was out of control. I kept rummaging through the pile while Harry called me.

“What?” I shouted from inside the closet , my voice probably coming off as faint.

“Turn around”

So I guess my voice wasn’t coming of as faint since he heard me.

“Why?” I asked as I picked up and pan and placed it back over to where it belonged. I really need to clean it.

“Just turn around”