Are You Mad At Me

Harry’s POV

“What are you doing? Get off me!” Brooke’s whiney voice begged as I pushed her forward towards the group of teenagers in front of us. A mixture of them looked sad for her and a couple looked happy; I’m with the happy people, her face is fucked up along with her hair. I look down at her in hatred. She’s should be lucky that she’s a girl because I would’ve beat the shit out of her if she wasn’t.

“You were right about me not being able to put my hands on you but that’s okay. I don’t have to do it, which is why I’m picking two girls out of this group to beat the shit out you. You want to fight unfair so own up to the consequences” I growled into her ear. Her blonde hair shook from left to right and I felt the corners of my lip tug up into smirk.

I stopped moving and hooked my right hand under her arm, pulling her into my side without warning, almost making her loose her balance.

“So, who wants the beat the shit out of Brooke for me? I need two girls, preferably around her size. I don’t mind paying” I announced to the crowd around us. They exchanged glances at each other and talked amongst each other, as she tried to free herself from my grip. She looked up at me, pleading, with a look of fear. She shouldn’t be looking fearful now, she should’ve had once she laid her hands on London. The bitch had it coming and if she didn’t, oh fucking well.

“How much are you willing to pay?” a voice asked and my ears perked up in interest immediately. I watch as two girls emerged from the crowd. I smiled as they neared closer to us. They must’ve agreed on doing so because both of their hair is pinned up. One of the girls’ faces was familiar but I couldn’t pin point her name. I probably slept with her in the past or something.

“Depends on how much you want” I implied. They nodded their heads before whispering in each other’s ear. They turned back towards as and the brunette smiled at me.

“400 each” she stated and I nodded at them.

“I’ll make it 500. Feel free to do whatever you want to do with her, just don’t kill her. I wouldn’t want you guys to get in trouble for helping me out. Find me tomorrow and I’ll give you guys the money” I say, with consideration.

“One more thing” I begin while turning towards the whole crowd as they fall silent. “If the video of my girlfriend in a fight leaks out, I’ll make it my business to fuck anyone up who did it. For girls, the same shit that’s happening to Brooke right now, will happen to you” I advise.

They all seem to grasp what I said, so I take it as my time to start leaving.

I free my grip on Brooke’s arm, letting it hang loosely to my side. “She’s all yours”. As the words leave my mouth, they immediately pounce on her and I can’t help but chuckle to myself. I really hope they beat her ass well because I don’t want to waste my money on a shit job.

The crowd makes a passage way and I walk through freely. I’m positive that no one is going to tip the principal off about the fight going on and even if they did , they’d block him from interrupting. Everyone wants to see Brooke get beat up so they might as well watch when they have the chance.

If Brooke knows what’s right, she’d stop fucking with us.

London’s POV

The cool breeze flew past the hair that once cascaded along my face. I’ve been sitting here with my head held down for a while, waiting for Harry to come. Niall said it wasn’t in my best interest to drive myself home even though it’s like fifteen minutes away. He made it seem like I was going to knock out unconscious behind the wheel.