Oops , I'm Sorry

“So do you know what you’re planning on eating?” Harry spoke while looking at the menu below him before peering up at me.

“I’m not really sure” I said while chuckling down at the menu. There was so many good breakfast food to choose from.

“How about we just order a little bit of everything?” he said.

“Sounds like a plan batman” I spoke while shooting him a cheesy smile .

“Batman?”  He chuckled. He raised an eyebrow up at me as he waited for a response.

“I know it’s corny but it kind of just slipped out” I said while shrugging my shoulders slightly with a grin on my face.

“That’s the dumbest piece of shit I’ve ever heard in my life. Don’t ever say that to me again”

I gasped and the grin left my face.

“Well okay then...” I awkwardly said while picking up the menu and hiding my face behind it.

He immediately burst out laughing and I glared at him.

“You’re a jerk” I said while reaching across the table and smacking his arm.

“I was just kidding babe, it was actually fairly cute of you to call me batman”

Harry decided to take us a diner a couple blocks away from the school and from the looks of it, the whole school practically comes here. I saw a lot of recognizable faces here from the school and even caught a glance at the school skanks *insert gag face here*. They were all bunched up at a table filled with boys whom I presumed were jocks and I was the least bit surprised.

A couple minutes passed before a waitress addressed our stable.

She seemed to be around her late fifties but she still managed to have a face full of makeup and a smile on her face.

“What can I get for you two lovebirds today?” her southern accent shining through her voice while she beamed over at us.

I looked towards Harry and saw him smirking over at me while I just felt my cheeks redden.

“We’ll get a stack of pancakes along with bacon, breakfast sausages, three fried eggs well done, hash browns, and fruit” Harry said.

“Sure thing hun and for the drinks?” she said while scribbling down in her pad.

“I’ll get a glass of orange juice” I said while looking over at her.

“I’ll have the same”

“Okay guys, your order should be ready shortly” she said while sending us a smile and walking off.

A couple minutes passed before we received our drinks.

“So is this a school hangout place?” I said while looking over at Harry.

“Yeah, everyone pretty much comes here before school and after to hang out with their friends”

Harry and I talked and shared some stories including laughs before our food arrived at our table. The pancakes were stacked sky high with at least fifteen of them or so. Besides that, everything else looked delicious especially the bacon.

When our plates were handed to us , I immediately started to dig in because I happened to be a starving. The usual.

“How come you aren’t eating any of the sausages?” Harry asked while looking over at me and taking a bite of his egg.

I allowed all my food to go down before responding.

“I used to eat them before however I don’t like them anymore because they just taste nasty” I said, my face scrunching up in disgust.

“They really aren’t all that bad though” Harry said while chuckling.

“Yeah well that’s your opinion, I’d rather eat bacon for the rest of my life than sausages” I said while smiling.

It was around 7:40ish and we had about twenty more minutes to get to school. Harry and I were chatting away while eating the leftover food on our table.

I picked up my glass of orange juice from the table and slowly brought it up to my mouth before I got shoved in the back roughly making the cup fall my grasp and land on my lap.

“What the fuck!” I shouted while standing up from my chair, the juice dripping from my dress and onto the floor.

“Opps , I’m sorry”

I whipped my body around to see Brooke standing there with a grin on her face along with her two friends.

The looks on their faces just made me even angrier by the second.

“What the hell is your problem?” I said while glaring over at her.

“I don’t have a problem, but it seem like you have one on your dress there sweetie” she said while pointing to my dress.

“Brooke, shut the fuck up and leave her alone” Harry said while standing up from the table and glaring over at her in annoyance.

“Are you really that much of an attention seeking whore that you would pull a stunt like that just to get Harry’s attention?” I said disgust evident in my voice.

Various “O’s” were heard making her fume up.

“I suggest you shut your mouth bitch before I do it for you” she said while stepping towards me with her hands balled up in fists.

“I’m shaking with fright” I said, shaking my hands in the air, sarcasm evident in my voice and actions.

She raised her fist up in the air.

“Don’t you fucking dare” Harry spoke, his figure standing in front of me and blocking me from the view.

Harry’s POV

Ever since Brooke and I went out for a while way back last, she’s been obsessed with me ever since. It wasn’t even anything serious, just a fling. She has this whole misconception that I still like her and its annoying as fuck. Yeah she was good in bed but that was about it , she was as dumb as a rock and I regret ever going out with her.

“Move out of the way Harry” her scratchy voice spoke making my roll my eyes.

“I’m not moving anywhere. You’re not going to hit her so get the fuck away from us now” I growled.

She glared over at me for a couple of more seconds before sighing.

“Fine , but it won’t be long until you come crawling back to me”

“You and I both know that’s never going to fucking happen”

 ******

Hey i know its a filler chapter so it really wasn't all that long besides , i'm sick and i feel like death so yeah.  I promise to make the next chapter longer :)

comment & vote babes

love, katie