I Love You Too Angel

Here's the chap loves! Comment & Vote! <3

Harry's POV

I was beginning to grow impatient as Liam kept avoiding the question I asked him. If there’s one thing I hate the most, it’s when people take a long to respond to something I want to know about. Like , why get my attention if you’re not going to say anything?

“That what Liam?! Stop bullshitting me!” I growled at him. How hard is it to speak!

“Zayn’s back!”, he blurted out quickly. Everyone in the room grew silent.

Realization stuck me and my eyes become dark and turned into slits.

“What the hell do you mean he’s back!” I screamed back at everyone in the room. They all looked around at each other as if they were unsure of what to say while London watched intently.

“He’s out of fucking jail” Louis answered back. I shot my head right in his direction. I

“What the fuck? He wasn’t supposed to be on parole until 2016!” I said while glancing over at everyone in disbelief. Things were finally starting to get back to normal and now this shit comes up.

“Yeah well he’s out.” Niall said nonchalantly while walking towards the kitchen. All he does is eat and it’s pissing me off at the moment. He eats every second of the day and I don’t understand how it doesn’t bore him.

Minutes later, he came back with four slices of pizza with a beer in his hands while taking a seat on the couch besides us. I stared at him while he was talking a bite out of his pizza and drinking his beer.

“What?” he asked with his mouth stuffed to full capacity.

I didn’t even respond to him, instead I just gave him the dirtiest glare I could muster.

“So , what are going to do?” Liam questioned while looking over at me. Breaking me out of my attention towards Niall.

“Yeah mate , what’s going to happen now?” Louis said while looking over at me as well.

I cleared my throat before answering.

“If he fucks with us then we do back. Plain and simple, he should know better than to mess with us anyways. We’ll end each and everyone one of his guys one by one if we have to.” I replied back to them.

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

“I will kill him if I even see him again.” I maliciously shot back out at them.

“Mate , calm down. There’s no need to get so worked up over one thing. Let’s just focus on the present.” Louis spoke while patting his hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t tell me what the fuck to do and get off me!” I spat back at him while shoving him out of my way and getting up from my seat.

I needed to calm myself down before I blew up.

Making my way outside the house I leaned against the wall. I stuck my hand into my pocket and pulled out my pack of cigarettes.

Just what I needed

Taking one out of the box and lighting it up, I put it into my mouth. As I occasionally took puffs in and out, I felt my body began to relax. Running my hands through my hair I sighed. I was getting too worked up over fucking Zayn. Louis was right and I felt bad for taking my anger out towards him. All he was doing was pointing out the obvious and I took It the wrong way.