I Was Invited

Harry’s POV

The mirror showed a whole different person. I didn’t even feel like myself in these pieces of shit clothing. I would have never thought I would wear anything aside skinnies and a tee shirt. Although, these pants are kind of skin tight.

I walked inside my bathroom and fixed my hair up and swept the hair in front of my face to the side.

I turned all the lights off in my bedroom before walking over to my dresser and spraying some cologne on.

“Is that Harry Styles,” Louis gawked, surprised. “El, get in here! You have to see this!”

I rolled my eyes at him as I continued my walk down the stairs.

Moments later Eleanor appeared from the kitchen with a grin on her face.

“This blazer is so pretty!” she said while adjusting my blazer.

“I wasn’t really going for anything pretty”

“Oh shut up! You know what I mean,” she said while sending me a slight glare. ”It’s a new look, but you look handsome to say the least. I know for sure that London is going to spaz once she sees you”

“But there isn’t anything sexier than a guy in dress clothes, I swoon over them” London said while shooting me a smirk.

“Is that so?” I asked.

“Very so babe” she confirmed.

“I think you might be right” I laughed.

“So how are you feeling mate? Nervous?” Louis asked while placing his hands on my shoulders and looking directly at me.

I shrugged.

“Maybe just a little bit” I admitted.

I don’t know what type of parents she has. They might be protective of their daughter but I really can’t blame them because if I had a daughter I’d be a dick towards her boyfriend too. I would probably kill him if he ever broke her heart.

After having her dad slam the window on my fingers, I can only come to the conclusion that he doesn’t want his daughter getting hurt in the long run. I obviously rolled my eyes at that because I would never hurt London and you can have my word on that. I’m not that dumb to let someone like her slip away from my grasp. I’ve waited too long to find someone like her and I’d be damned to let her go. I probably wouldn’t be able to live with myself and that’s the truth.

“Just relax mate, London’s a sweet girl and I can only infer that her parents are as well.” Louis assured.

“I mean some girls now in days don’t even have the common decency to let their parents know they’re in a relationship. The only time when they’re able to conclude it is when they find out their daughter is pregnant” Eleanor said with a roll of the eyes, clearly annoyed.

I nodded my head at her.

“Yeah, hoes these days are always getting pregnant” Louis chirped in while shaking his head.

“Well,” I began while glancing down at my watch. It was a quarter to seven and it was just about time to get going. “I think I should be leaving now.” I said as I looked back up at them.

“Are you guys positive I look fine?” I called while opening the front door and looking at them.

They rolled their eyes in my direction and I laughed as I closed the door from behind.

I sat down inside my convertible and sighed.

Fuck, I’ve never been so nervous before in my life and I feel like a bitch right now.