Let Me Help You

Hai guys! Here's the new chapter! Comment & Votes! :)

I can’t believe the boy standing right in front of me was Harry. What is he doing out here this late and why did I have to be so unfortunate to run into him at this time.

“London, what the hell are you doing out here at this time of night? It’s fucking dark out here! You could’ve been killed! Do you know the kind of people who live around here?” Harry said his voice being concerned to being harsh in a matter of a second.

“What’s it’s you with what I’m doing? I don’t even know why you care so much about me anyways!” I screamed back at him. He’s treating me like a child.

“What are you talking about? I never said I cared about you forget that I probably never will!” he screamed back his words filled with rage.

“Good! Then you won’t care if I walk back home and leave! FUCK YOU!” I screamed will turning back and storming off in the opposite direction. I felt my eyes begin to well up. I don’t even know why I’m about to cry over some boy I just met. He’s so fucking bi-polar. In the beginning of the day he was nice and sweet and then in the afternoon he was all cocky and rude and now he’s demanding. I’ve never been the type of person to swear but he just gets me so mad.

“London!” he screamed from behind me which didn’t stop me from running away.

“LONDON! I swear to god if you don’t come back over here I’ll” he screamed through clenched teeth. He began sprinting towards me

“Or you’ll what? Hurt me like you already did today! Sorry but I’m not a fucking puppet!” I shouted back at him while stopping in my tracks.

“I didn’t mean to do that! It was an accident, I said sorry!” he defended himself while running his hand through his mop of curls. He was only a couple of feet away from me but I kept taking steps back.

“Just let me help you! I’ll drive you back to your place. I don’t want you walking home in the dark.”

I don’t even know if I should say yes or no. This might just be one of his bad boy ways.

“Please” he said. I could hear the faint desperation in his voice.

Why the hell does what to “help” me so bad?

Before I could even think twice I blurted out “Fine”

He carefully went over to me and grabbed arm, taking me towards the direction of his car. I winced back in pain and stopped and looked at me.

“Are you okay?” he worriedly asked while looking me right in the eyes which made me uncomfortable.

“Yeah, I just scraped my arm. It’s no big deal” I said back while avoiding eye contact. My arm was killing me but I wasn’t going to tell him that.

“Let me see your arm” he commanded.

I was done fighting with him so I gave him my arm. If I wasn’t so exhausted I would’ve said no.

As he was inspecting my arm his eyebrows began to furrow.

“What the hell? You’re bleeding all the way from your elbow to your hand and you said you were fine!” he said while scoffing.

I couldn’t even respond because he was dragging me down the street.

We were walking for about 5 minutes and I was becoming so impatient.

“Where are we going?”

“To my house” he said while pulling me ahead. The houses were beginning to get bigger and bigger as we walked past.