You're Going To Pay For This London

New chappie! Comment and vote guys! <3

London’s POV

I awoke up to light snores coming from above me. His arms were tightly wrapped around mine as if I was a teddy bear. My legs were entwined with his while my head was placed on his chest which was slowly moving up and down as he breathed. His scent was still lingering on him, a mixture of strong cologne, smoke, and the faint smell of detergent. I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes in contentment. I could stay like this forever if I could.

I moved my head to the side and peeked up above me. I only moved my head up to see that Harry was looking down at me in return. I almost had a fucking heart attack. He smirked down at me while I ducked my head down back in his chest.

Oh my god

Is this really happening right now? What if he saw me checking him out? Oh god, what about when I smelled him? He probably thinks I’m a lunatic.

I always seem to embarrass myself whenever I’m remotely close to someone attractive.

Harry deep throatily chuckled above me while I felt the vibration echoing through his chest into my ears.

“Good morning to you too love” his husky voice croaked from above.

If there’s anything I love, it’s the sound of a boy’s voice in the morning. Ugh I just find it so alluring and sexy.

“Morning” I muffled back at him from his side. I was smiling even though he know couldn’t see me.

I stayed in the position for a while until Harry began to stir from under me. His chest was still moving up and down at a steady pace.

“You can’t stay huddled up in my chest forever, you know?” he spoke while slightly chuckling to himself.

“Yes I can” I sassily replied back him while tightening my grip around his torso.

“No you can’t” he replied back with just as much attitude as I had had.

“Make me” I dared back at him.

“Shouldn’t have said that love”

I had a feeling that this was going in the wrong direction.

“Wa—“ I said back to him.

In a matter of seconds Harry had flipped us over with my back against the bed. He began tickling my sides while I squirmed from beneath. It was to the point where I couldn’t even breathe. My laughing was causing my stomach to hurt. My eyes were beginning to water while Harry straddled me while smirking.

“S..top Harry!” I said between fits of laughter.

“Not unless you” he said while putting his head to the side as if he was contemplating about what he was going to do.

“Un..less you whaat?!” I said while trying to pry his hands off mine.

“Unles you give me a kiss” he said while the creepiest grin I’ve ever seen.

“No!” I practically screamed back at him while trying to catch my breath.

“Well then I guess I’m going to have to keep tickling you then!” he said back as he tickled me even faster and harder.

I couldn’t breathe and my stomach felt rock solid. I couldn’t take this anymore and I was hungry!

“Okay! Okay!” I shouted back at him.