Of Course Love

London’s POV

A stream of light cascading from my window, raided my room. Bright, warm, sunlight and I try to block it out and return back to my precious slumber. All I need is a couple of more minutes and I’ll wake up. I’m not ready just yet, this bed is too warm and comfy. It’s calling me to sleep in and not to get out. My nose wrinkled up and inwardly groaned, rolling over onto my side and away from the evil window that betrayed me. I feel so tired and all I want to do is sleep in but my arm smacks into something. Darting my eyes open, my heartbeat decelerates down in pace as I came into realization of the boy in front of me sleeping.

A smile appeared on my face as the events from last night flooded my memory. After countless hours of dancing and kissing, as if we were the only two people at the party, we finally left at around 1 am. I was beyond tired and nearly fell asleep while Harry was driving, I blame his shock absorbers, for they made the whole ride suave. I have yet to invest in those.

By the time we arrived at my house, the whole block was dead silent, not even a ruffle of leaves were heard. Making it peaceful and eerie at the same time. Now, if you’re wondering how we got back inside the house, it was the same way we left. Harry had to lift me up onto his shoulders so I could sneak back inside the window and it was a task.. Knowing me, I’m uncoordinated and would’ve almost fallen if I didn’t grip onto the window ledge and steadied myself.  It didn’t even make it even better since I was drowsy, but I less than gracefully slipped inside the window with Harry following suit after. I still can’t get over how much of a pro he is at that along with god knows what.

My eyes flicked back up at him, sound asleep. Muffled snores left his parted lips. He looked so vulnerable while sleeping, resembling a baby, snuggled up into the side of their mother for warmth. It was an eccentric sight to see.

“Do you always stare at people when they sleep?” his voice croaked from above me, breaking me out of my train of thought. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and instinctively hid my face in the duvets, making a chuckle escape his lips. He probably thinks I’m the biggest creep on the planet. Who am I kidding, he probably does.

“How long were you awake for?” I asked even though I already have a feeling of what his answer is going to be.

“Since you smacked me in the face with your arm, almost blinding me” he said, completely blowing my assumption out the window. The cover was pulled from over my face, forcing me to look up at him. His eyes hold this type of hypnotic force that feels like its drawing me in completely.

“Sorry” I apologize with a shy smile. I knew I hit something, but I didn’t know it was his face of all things. I thought it was his chest or arm.

His hand retreats from the under the duvets and his finger caresses my cheek. I sigh and close my eyes briefly before opening it back up. His face is impassive. I wonder what he’s thinking. “No need to apologize babe. Although, I do think I have a scratch” he teased with a slight smirk.

“You’re a jerk” I laughed before getting out of bed. Harry reaches for my hand but I’m quick to move it away, making him pout. He’s cute.  I extend my arms up into the air, stretching, making my shirt rise up.

The water poured out of the faucet and I placed my tooth brush underneath it, getting it wet and began brushing my teeth. The mint scent lingering in the bathroom. I look up from the sink and Harry’s arm reaches over and grabs his toothbrush. I shift over giving him more space.

I retreat back in my room and my stomach growls. I’m so fucking hungry. I’m depending on my mom to make me some breakfast before I die of starvation.